Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

ah..i fell asleep but did hear parts of it...

so finally the baby switch has been told to the maggie's daughter  and at the endEric will be telling his brother..finally!!

Zander is getting worried as his bride to be is late...look out zander  your deed has been exposed...bye,bye!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore  lobotomy?  Yeah, that can really mess one up.  Kayla said a couple of times that she had to "go through the frontal lobe" and of course there was no way she did that.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Kitty Galore  lobotomy?  Yeah, that can really mess one up.  Kayla said a couple of times that she had to "go through the frontal lobe" and of course there was no way she did that.

@MamaWick Aaaaand as we always say when someone on our silly little show has any type of medical procedure, there's never any bandages, IVs, bedrails, privacy, or any other doctor other than Sweetness!!!!  I like how no one ever asks what room someone's in or if the patient can have vistors, they just know which room and show up there able to just walk right in without even knocking.  Ohhhh, our silly little show!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen toDAY yet but if StevaNO hasn't spoken yet, bets are that his first word will be "SWEETNESS"......  That might give Kayla a clue that her back-to-front surgery worked.  She worked her way from the back of his head to the front.    Dontcha know it's always done that way????

So where are Chad and Abby's kids???  Oh yes, with the nanny..... 

Esteemed Contributor

BTW - I must have missed something - but when did Magpie get sentenced??  How much time did she get and who is her attorney??    Was there a trial??

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

BTW - I must have missed something - but when did Magpie get sentenced??  How much time did she get and who is her attorney??    Was there a trial??

No trial, she just turned herself in one day and the next day she was in prison, very simple. 

Trusted Contributor

Me too I don't recall a trial or sentencing and yet Maggie is in the famous Salem prison. 

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie   I must have missed the same show because I have been wondering the same thing.  Visiting rules are very lax at her end of the jail ie: hugging is allowed, gifts are allowed from prisoner to visitor and I think I caught a glimpse of her wearing her wedding rings when Victor was there.

Esteemed Contributor

Just started watching yesterDAY's show and paused it where Kristen was handed the newborn by the nurse.

First of all - if Kristen is a "Volunteer" then she should be wearing an outfit that shows she is a Volunteer and a name-tag.  Secondly, they don't take newborns out of the nursery for a Volunteer to hold.

She should have been up in the Nursery, sitting in a rocking chair, rocking the baby.... There's a lot more to that than we were shown.... How stupid.  So, that means that anyone in street clothes can just walk out with a baby???  She was sitting in a "waiting room" - or so it seemed.....  I will watch the rest and maybe someone will come to their senses but I doubt it.

She had to tell that nurse that she was a Volunteer????  LOLOL    So, the nurse just hands the newborn to anyone who says that????

Respected Contributor

Ok, this show has been crazy so I have a good plot twist. What if Kristen is so blinded by grief and enthralled by holding the baby, that she takes off with it. After all, she does not know about Mickey. It is time for another psychedelic storyline! Then they all have to go on the hunt for Kristen and who knows how long that will be. And the nurse just kind of handed her off......