Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie Smiley Happy

Well,   she   thinks she knows every field of surgery...uh  she sure does try though...lol

Steve will be Steve once more and sge will break Justin's heart...another will she or won't she leave him?? ...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Soooooooo tired watching those two  in that bed and that poor bed will be worn out!  lol

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Um, Kayla (and clueless writers)...the frontal lobe is exactly that...in the FRONT.  Kayla was operating at the back of the brain.  Geesh. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

So let me back up to yesterday's show and compare DOOL v reality.

Kayla can just perform surgery...just like that (*snap*)?  Did anyone bother to see if an OR was available and ready for surgery?  Doesn't she need the patient's consent?  Wouldn't someone need to get authorization from an insurance company?  I mean, the doctors and the hospital need to get paid!   And seeing her and Sarah there with the one anesthesiologist who had no lines, not even an "omigod we're losing him."  And that dumb talking chip!!!  Sounded just like the warning in Disney's Carousel of Progress ride when the stove blows up.  How ridiculous is our silly little show, I mean, c'mon, really??!!!!!  LOL!!!

And agree with previous poster about Ciara and Ben.  Just like Abigail and Chad, always in bed.  No TVs in DiMansion.  Surprised they don't have a dozen kids by now.  And where is Nicole's little Holly?  Who's watching her?  

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@sophiamarie Smiley Happy

Well,   she   thinks she knows every field of surgery...uh  she sure does try though...lol

Steve will be Steve once more and sge will break Justin's heart...another will she or won't she leave him?? ...lol

@cowboy sam  You know it's gonna happen cuz they already have the same eye taken out as old Steve.  Ha ha!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - Kayla had a court order allowing her to make decisions regarding Steve's health, so she could operate despite Stefano/Steve's objections.

That operating room scene with Kayla and Sarah was ridiculous.   Plus, Steve had brain surgery, but didn't have any bandages on his head after it was done!

Agree with others about Ciara and Ben.  I like them, but enough of those two in bed!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Um, Kayla (and clueless writers)...the frontal lobe is exactly that...in the FRONT.  Kayla was operating at the back of the brain.  Geesh. 

=====

Funny. Maybe that idiotic voice saying "10 seconds to self destruct" should have been giving clues as to where the frontal lobe is located. " You're warm, no cold, colder, warm, hot!"

Trusted Contributor

Darn it Victor!! You made me cryHeart

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

me too!

What will Maggie do when she finds out Vic was behind the baby switch??...i think she will divorce him!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick   Isn't the frontal lobe if interfered with  considered a labodeame ,  I know the spelling is incorrect ,   Have no idea how to spell it lol ??  And isn't that the area where memory is stored if I'm not mistaken ?  Either way very silly as the chip was in the back of the head.