Honored Contributor

Re: ?Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

Did I just see our Justin on General Hospital?  I accidentally turned on to Channel 10 and there he was.  Older looking and fuller face, but I swear it was Justin......

Yes, Wally Kurth does double duty on both shows for a long time now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ?Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@MamaWick wrote:

Kristen drugged and r*ped Eric.  Not only that, she filmed it.  I do not remember who put that on the wedding DVR, but it was played at Kristen's wedding to Brady, which of course came to a screeching halt.  Kristen had checked into the hotel wearing a disguise and using an alias of Faye Taylor (Nicole's mother's and sister's name) so that Nicole would be blamed for the r*pe since Eric was drugged and couldn't remember all the details.

It was Marlena who was duped into playing the video, she thought it was a montage of the couple getting married. But if Kristen was so in love with Brady why did she ruin the wedding? I remember it was summer of 2013. 

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

Tomorrow is a special April Fools episode with guests, Daniel Jonas, Leo Starke and Sheila Watkins, should be fun!!  If it isnt fun, then it will be stupid!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

It couldn't be any more stupid than today's show...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Anna will now be blamed for Steve losing his eye again,first it was Bo, now Anna, but what a reason for the patch again. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for that synopsis Mama! 

Super Contributor

Glad you're doing well Dr. Kelly!

My favorite wedding was Bo and Hope. I was a teenager and rushed home from school to see it. I was a huge Bo and Hope fan then and had a huge crush on Bo!

I was catching up on the old thread and agree about Lauren Kowlow being beautiful, I think she's the prettiest out of the bunch not that anyone's bad-looking, she's just very pretty and pulled-together, wish I had half her looks! 

Esteemed Contributor

Well...today was silly BUT I needed that.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I ended up liking today except for Ciara and Ben. I guess my position on disliking them is official since I couldn't even like them during a joke episode.

This show really needs someone like Leo for comic relief. 

Honored Contributor

I liked how they tied all the storylines into one story at the end, kind of like Seinfled would do, clever.