Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

Since Steve has a bum eye again, I would assume he is back for good. How convenient that Anna took his his same eye out as before. 

Respected Contributor

‘Please someone wash that poor baby’s hair after Sarah is done wiping her tears and other stuff all over it.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

I'm not liking Sara at all today for what she is about to do!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@wakefield64 

So when Sarah gets caught she will be able to be with her Mom in jail and probably in the same cell!

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@wakefield64 

So when Sarah gets caught she will be able to be with her Mom in jail and probably in the same cell!

So what did I miss???  What is Sarah going to do?  Run away by herself with the baby???

I never liked her and even less as a doctor.  She brings her problems to work.  Imagine having her as your doctor, with her crying whenever she thinks of something gone wrong in her life???  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Sarah took off with Mickey/Rachel. If Krazy Kristen can avoid jail time for actually killing a nurse when she was in "deep despair" after losing the baby, then Sarah will get the same treatment.

Spoiler
Since Rex is supposedly coming back, maybe they will meet in Paris, which is where she is going, and he will bring her back? Maybe they will get married there to spite Xander? Maybe she and Rex will have grief sex and she will get pregnant and not know who the father is? Isn't that where we started this movie????
Honored Contributor

I guess I had the right crime but the wrong perp. I figured Xander would take the baby since he loves her, and Sarah now hates him. But the kidnapper turned out to be Sarah. 

Is that Victor's plane she's on?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I guess I had the right crime but the wrong perp. I figured Xander would take the baby since he loves her, and Sarah now hates him. But the kidnapper turned out to be Sarah. 

Is that Victor's plane she's on?

Yes, the Kiriakis jet.  Jud, i sent you another reply on the Beauty Forum about neck creams a few minutes ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

never liked Sarah's character and even less  now .   I just knew she was going to run.   I would not have listened to Brady if I were Kristen ,  she has grieved for a year now and they need to give Sarah this time to say Good bye ,  please 😏  Kristen is now going to blame Brady for holding her back when she wanted to go and get there baby and she's right !!!  Also never heard of a plane not giving a flight plan 🤔   Good luck in finding her somewhere in Paris.  Oh and that baby is sooooooo cute and so good ,  no fussing or anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Like you, I also thought it was a doll when she first picked Mickey up out of the carriage.  But, as soon as she moved, it was a real child.....  

Again - Welcome back Jud - in case you missed my first greeting.......Smiley Happy