Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

Wow--another month and the start of my 3rd week of a stay at home order.

I know it's not June, but this month's question is--what was your favorite wedding?  I remember when Marlena married Don.  I actually made a hat very similar to hers for my own wedding.  I also remember Eugene and Calliope's wedding.  It seems like we had a big wedding at least once a year.  And when the original Roman came back and married Marlena--I bawled my eyes out that day.

I hope you are all doing well.  I'm 4 months out of cancer surgery and 2 months out of radiation, so I'm feeling pretty good.  I try to work out every day in order to fit into real pants when I actually have to go back to work LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@DrKelli 

Sounds as though you have been through quite a lot !  Glad you are feeling good...go easy on the body as to getting in those " work world " pants !!!!

Hopefully the stay at home response to C-19 virus is working in your favor ( vulnerability aspect ).

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@jlkz , stay at home is what is required of me, so I try to comply as much as I can.  I work out a lot so I think my immune system probably came back pretty robust, but my company sent me home even before Colorado had a state wide stay at home order.  I'm naturally a germaphobe anyway, so my handwashing/ hand santizing didn't change that much. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

?Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

Someone correct me if I have the facts wrong about my favorite wedding. I think EJ and Sami were at the altar. Sami knew he had a steamy encounter with her maid of honor. Out of spite, she dumped him at the altar and embarrassed the twosome. There was another horrific wedding when a film of an adulterous couple was "accidentally" played in church during a wedding. Was that Kristen's shenanigans ?

Respected Contributor

Re: ?Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

Yes--that was Kristen--I think Brady was marrying someone and Kristen played some tape with her and Brady.  Or am  I misremembering?

Honored Contributor

I saw John Aniston on That Girl yesterday from 1970, making him no more than about 36, so handsome, coal black hair. Voice was the same as it is now. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes it was the tape of Kristen with Eric, at least I think it was her. I can't for the life of me remember whose wedding though. Marlena played it without knowing. Did Brady and Theresa ever marry? 

I now realize all I remember of that was the tape. Didn't Nicole get blamed by Eric for something in this mess? Maybe before we saw the tape.

Esteemed Contributor

Kristen drugged and r*ped Eric.  Not only that, she filmed it.  I do not remember who put that on the wedding DVR, but it was played at Kristen's wedding to Brady, which of course came to a screeching halt.  Kristen had checked into the hotel wearing a disguise and using an alias of Faye Taylor (Nicole's mother's and sister's name) so that Nicole would be blamed for the r*pe since Eric was drugged and couldn't remember all the details.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, and that was when Kristen was played by Eileen Davidson.  Her wedding dress was a gorgeous one shoulder silver sheath gown.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Did I just see our Justin on General Hospital?  I accidentally turned on to Channel 10 and there he was.  Older looking and fuller face, but I swear it was Justin......