Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline, @wakefield64 , @Shelbelle  -  That's funny you mentioned the crazy outfits.  I had Days on, and my teen daughter walked in and mentioned that Gabby looks like she was getting ready to go clubbing.  She also said she was a bad fainter.  Woman LOL

Hi @IlliniGirl88  Haven't heard from you in a while. Yes, Gabi's a terrible fainter. See, Gabs, you don't faint in stages, you just go down. Boom! Jeese!

@Judaline  - Hi!  Yes, I haven't posted much lately, but have been reading.  I'd missed quite a few episodes but didn't feel like I missed much of the story.  My daughter said the same thing about Gabi fainting in stages. 

Honored Contributor

Well now that Rex has talked to unstable Sara...he calls his mom Kate  now what will Kate do with this information??  lol

Kirstin is very unstable now  and how show will she be taken to the mental plave that Abby was at once?????

I wish this story would end right now!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

When Hope was wheeling Steve to sign discharge papers and leaving hospital she had her glasses back on!

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

When Hope was wheeling Steve to sign discharge papers and leaving hospital she had her glasses back on!

@cowboy sam   Yep I noticed that yesterday 😺

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Vic tells lani's boyfriend cop  today that Kirstin stabbed him!!!  No go arrest her!!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry - should have posted in the May thread, so I moved it.