Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

Spoiler said we will find out very soon what is up with Abby, but said no more info than that. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Spoiler said we will find out very soon what is up with Abby, but said no more info than that. 

I was thinking maybe Gabi got  ahold of Abby's meds (she seems to come and go thru the tunnels when the occasion demands it) and if her meds are capsules, she could empty them out and refill them with sugar or some harmless substance. Thing is, she's been saying to everyone she's going to get even with Abby and Chad for what they did. So that's Corday's way of making us suspect Gabi when she didn't do it, right? I think it's something like that.

Trusted Contributor

I really hope they aren't heading into blaming Gabi but it looks that way. I too assume it wont really be her doing. I enjoyed her with Will today and I had been thinking about how they've really stopped showing their relationship. They've gone so far in ruining when they have plenty of characters that do the worst things in the world and we're supposed to love them. I wouldn't be shocked to find out Chad is still messed up. He's been weird so maybe he's trying to get Abby locked up before she notices.

Trusted Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I really hope they aren't heading into blaming Gabi but it looks that way. I too assume it wont really be her doing. I enjoyed her with Will today and I had been thinking about how they've really stopped showing their relationship. They've gone so far in ruining when they have plenty of characters that do the worst things in the world and we're supposed to love them. I wouldn't be shocked to find out Chad is still messed up. He's been weird so maybe he's trying to get Abby locked up before she notices.

Oh boy I hope not.   I too think he's seemed a little off.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree that Chad does seem off, and it would be interesting if he was doing something. I  just thought that since the actress didn't want to be fully on contract and just wanted to be reoccurring, maybe they did that as a way to get her out for a while. And in the meantime, she did sign a real contract last month, but since filming is so far ahead, maybe she will be off for a while. The hallucinations sure came on quickly, didn't they?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I'm suspicious by nature. I'm thinking back. Ben once tore down Bo's 'cycle and refurbished everything as I recall. But now suddenly several things go wrong. Ciara calls probably the only auto parts store in Salem and sees she can get the parts and.....wait for it......they need a mechanic. Isn't that a little too pat? All wrapped up with a bow for Ben to stumble upon. But if it's really Stefan or a plant, or a Rafe ll, why? What's the point? Tune in tomorrow, same Bat time, same Bat channel. (thanks mamawick)

I was thinking the same thing Friday.  All the parts fell into place so perfectly. Like real life works that way.  

@Jackson08 - In Salem thing always work out so perfectly - HaHa!

I must be watching too much TV during the lockdown.  When Ben said Jake I thought about the State Farm commercial - What are you wearing Jake?  

Honored Contributor

Chad did seem a bit robotic yesterday. 

Trusted Contributor

Yeah!!! Kayla combed her hair.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Yeah!!! Kayla combed her hair.Woman LOL

Kayla has been wearing what they call the Piece-y look. I loved it-hated it toDAY. Guess we're all different.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trusted Contributor

I do like Kayla's piecey hair, but the last few days it looked awful and like she hadn't brushed it in a month, so I was glad to see that she did, but maybe it is a bad haircut? I do like the general piecy look.