Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline @sophiamarie   Same here.  I thought it was a doll too.  And then she moved!  It was so weird.

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Looks like Kristen is going to freak out at Victor -- she's gonna stab Vic, then leave him, bleeding (can't say that I blame her! Woman Surprised after all he's put her thru!))

I'm guessing that the attack will take place in his mansion, since everybody and anybody can always wander in without being heard or noticed! Revolving door!!

But, dont't worry, Sonny will find him just in time!

Esteemed Contributor

who is the lady attorney that got Evan /Christian whatever his name is out of jail ?   First of all do not like her 😠 Can tell she is going to get under my skin 😁   She looks so familiar ,  was she on Days at one time maybe as another character   🤔   I know I've seen her before , that drives me crazy😖

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Like you, I also thought it was a doll when she first picked Mickey up out of the carriage.  But, as soon as she moved, it was a real child.....  

Again - Welcome back Jud - in case you missed my first greeting.......Smiley Happy

I think I did, so thanks.

Funny, we 3 all thought the same-we thought she was a doll till she moved. It really was surreal. Gave me a shiver up me spine for some reason.

Honored Contributor

@Sandyx3   Where's Henderson when you want him???

Esteemed Contributor

I think this lawyer, Zoey, will turn out to be Orpheus's daughter, Evan/Christian's sister.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  I thought Zoey (his attorney) looked familiar too.  She reminds me of someone, just can't put my finger on it.  

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 @Kitty Galore @MamaWick 

She was on General Hospital as a doctor (as Dr O"s daughter)  and recently news was she had left..she wasn't on all the time and recently GH brought her back for a  just few shows.

So today she showed up on Day's show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I think this lawyer, Zoey, will turn out to be Orpheus's daughter, Evan/Christian's sister.

@MamaWick @Now that would be interesting 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Jackson08 @Kitty Galore @MamaWick 

She was on General Hospital as a doctor (as Dr O"s daughter)  and recently news was she had left..she wasn't on all the time and recently GH brought her back for a  just few shows.

So today she showed up on Day's show.

@cowboy sam   Couldn't be from General Hospital that I recognize her from cause I don't watch that soap.   Maybe she had been on As the world turns years ago ,  I used to watch that,  although she seems too young it went off the air a long time ago 😏