Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--APRIL 2020 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie, He injected it into her neck, through her hair, the same way he did Gina/Hope. So dumb that he didn't even move her hair.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie It must be in her esr , I see no bald spot in her hair.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't wait for Day's to end today...

Nichole and Eric have all the proff given to them today by getting the real test reports today from the hospital...come on lets get this over with!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam ,

Spoiler
I think everyone will know by next week. I think Sarah finds out on Friday and confronts Xander next week. Also, I think I read that Brady tells Kristen next week, as well.

Also, back when a lot of rumors were out about the leap year and some of the stories, one of them was that Sarah will have some kind of a breakdown over the baby switch and kidnap Mickey/Rachel. I wonder if that has anything to do with Rex returning? Maybe she runs to him knowing that he would be the last place people would look for her?
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Spoiler
I thought Sarah was leaving days!  hmm didn't know Rex was returning  i think she will also have a breakdown as she seems unstable right now and will fall apart when she learns of the baby not being hers..sad for her  so maybe thats when rex comes to console her after he finds out.
tyvm for the updateSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam , that's interesting. I hadn't heard anything about that character leaving. It would not make me sad, as she is incredibly annoying.

Respected Contributor

“You know the saying, “you don’t have to be a brain surgeon “, guess it is true. Kayla and Sarah are all around doctors and doing brain surgery. This show is so good for a laugh right now!

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot STAND Sarah - and what's up with the low cut shirt she is wearing??    She and Nic probably cut a cut rate on their b**b jobs and that's why they are exposing themselves.    Puhleez..........

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

“You know the saying, “you don’t have to be a brain surgeon “, guess it is true. Kayla and Sarah are all around doctors and doing brain surgery. This show is so good for a laugh right now!

@wakefield64   So true.  Kayla had to watch over Rolf to make sure he was doing his job on Doc the right way???  Like - how many chips has she removed from patients??   LOL  How would she know if he was doing it right or not??  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I cannot STAND Sarah - and what's up with the low cut shirt she is wearing??    She and Nic probably cut a cut rate on their b**b jobs and that's why they are exposing themselves.    Puhleez..........

All doctors wear clothes like that! To make up for bad writing they try to inject more low cut tops and bedroom scenes.