Honored Contributor

Looks like Lola may be stirring up some old feelings!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Stray wrote:
What happened to the Samantha Ware character? Maybe I dozed off but last I saw, she was the honoree at a party celebrating her passing the bar exam but she failed. I didn’t see her at all in the last episode. Was she written out?

@Stray  Ness has not been written out. There have been a few mentions of her, one saying she needed to get away after failing the bar. It looks like from the previews she will be resurfacing soon.

@Tique - that's good.  I like the character and did see her this week re the granddaughter's ring 

Honored Contributor

@Stray   I'm glad you mentioned that story about the grandmother's ring. What was your take on that? Did they abuse her to get her to leave the ring to someone else? I went to get a package and missed a few minutes. Meant to go back but forgot and deleted. If necessary I can watch the repeat next week.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Stray   I'm glad you mentioned that story about the grandmother's ring. What was your take on that? Did they abuse her to get her to leave the ring to someone else? I went to get a package and missed a few minutes. Meant to go back but forgot and deleted. If necessary I can watch the repeat next week.

I missed the first half this week, it will repeat next Tues at 9 ET. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique - they left that kind of hanging.  The one lady apologized to the grand daughter after the ring was turned over to her but no further talk or action re elder abuse.  I too found that odd.  It would have been appropriate that the family answer for their crime or who was the abuser? 

Honored Contributor

When this show resumed with a different male actor in the role of Robin Taylor, Judge Lola's husband, I thought since that character had been minor the new person could slip seamlessly into the role. Maybe he has for others but not for me. So far the less I see him the better I like it.

Didn't care for last week's episode but as stated in another thread it was good to see the musical talent some of the actors have. Thankfully the silliness of last week's episode was not repeated this week. I'm enjoying one of the new characters, Teddy Biswas. He's coming out of his shell; it was nice to see him form a friendship with the exotic dancer he was repping last night.

Looks like next week's show may be the last one for a while.

Honored Contributor

Did they say next week is the season finale?

Honored Contributor

Mid-season finale airs tonight at 7P CT/8P ET.

Honored Contributor

Wow! Now that's the way to end a season. There were so many unpredictable twists and turns last night. Hope some of you saw it and want to discuss it.

Honored Contributor

For me it was a bit too violent, too much for me to take in during one episode. And the end, although good was quite predictable, bound to happen. Also the intro scene was sooo hot!!