Honored Contributor

All Of My Heart: Inn Love (on Hallmark--Lacey Chabert)

I've just started watching this.  I usually watch all the Hallmark movies but can't remember the first one of these two.  What happened in it??  Nothing is coming back to me, so maybe I missed it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Of My Heart: Inn Love (on Hallmark--Lacey Chabert)

I just checked both my hallmark channels and it's not in either one.  There myst be a third channel that I don't have.  I have been wAtching most of the christmas movies.  

Trusted Contributor

In the first movie, she and Brennan Elliott inherit a house together.  He is in finance, in the city.  He wants to sell the house.  She wants to keep it and turn it into a bed and breakfast...and buy out his share of the property.

They fall in love.  He leaves his job in the city and they open the bed and breakfast together........

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

I only saw the first movie. Enjoyed it.

Lacey Chabert is adorable!  I used to watch her in Party of Five.

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

In the first movie, she and Brennan Elliott inherit a house together.  He is in finance, in the city.  He wants to sell the house.  She wants to keep it and turn it into a bed and breakfast...and buy out his share of the property.

They fall in love.  He leaves his job in the city and they open the bed and breakfast together........

@onlyshopsonline  Okay, I remember.  It wasn't the same house, so I was completely confused.  I've only watched about fifteen minutes of this so far.  You would think they would have had the house be at least similar to the first one.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I just checked both my hallmark channels and it's not in either one.  There myst be a third channel that I don't have.  I have been wAtching most of the christmas movies.  

@Kitty Galore  I should have been more clear.  This isn't a Christmas movie.  I recorded it in October and am just now getting around to watching it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I noticed it was not the same house as it was in the first. Brennan Elliot's character mentioned "remodeling".

Well, they sure did some major "remodeling" and moved the house to a different location!! The first house was up on a hill and the second one sits flat. Big difference!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

I noticed it was not the same house as it was in the first. Brennan Elliot's character mentioned "remodeling".

Well, they sure did some major "remodeling" and moved the house to a different location!! The first house was up on a hill and the second one sits flat. Big difference!

@flickerbulb  That's hilarious that they want you to think they remodeled the house.  They would have had to tear it down and start all over to come up with the house in this movie!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm getting old and grumpy, but viewers notice when they change the entire house between parts 1 and 2.