Honored Contributor

Re: All My Children Primetime Version in the Works at ABC

Just don't see it working. After AMC went off the air, they tried an online show that failed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of AMC I just turned on the television and General Hospital is on and Michael knight Tad Martin is on there

he looks remarkably well preserved and his hair is great   Much better looking than he was back in Pine Valley

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Just don't see it working. After AMC went off the air, they tried an online show that failed.

Better than another contest show

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Speaking of AMC I just turned on the television and General Hospital is on and Michael knight Tad Martin it's on there

he looks remarkably well preserved and his hair is great   Much better looking than he was back in Pine Valley

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

That was Prospect Park, a small production company that was way over its head. The rights have reverted back to Walt Disney/ABC-TV. Variety states that ABC-TV is involved in the new show.

Valued Contributor

What happened to KELLY RIPKA.her morning show is now awful and just annoying to watch her and RYAN.By the way she  has a new sitcom coming to television called the WORKING WIFE which she will star in and produce.