Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@LyndaGeeI'm in the tri-state area (CT) and will have to check when the shows are on PIX.  Right now, I've got 10 episodes to watch.  Much better than some of the comedies that are on now.  I know Archie can be a bit (?) crude, but to me, he's a loveable character.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I happened to see Sundance Network was showing the old sit com "All In The Family."  We started watching and then taped the shows.  I know these shows probably couldn't be shown today, but they were funny.  Any body watching them? Please don't turn this into something nasty.

I love all of Norman Lear shows.  He was ahead of his time and always had multi racial cast and he created some of the best spinoffs.  It still amazes me that you can watch shows and sometimes only see one color.  He had great story lines too.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@coffee drinker wrote:

I happened to see Sundance Network was showing the old sit com "All In The Family."  We started watching and then taped the shows.  I know these shows probably couldn't be shown today, but they were funny.  Any body watching them? Please don't turn this into something nasty.

I love all of Norman Lear shows.  He was ahead of his time and always had multi racial cast and he created some of the best spinoffs.  It still amazes me that you can watch shows and sometimes only see one color.  He had great story lines too.  

@sunshine 919. I agree with you. Loved All in the Family and all of his shows.