Honored Contributor

Re: Alison Sweeney leaving The Biggest Loser

Thank you both for your reply to my questions.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

blahblah...(love the name)...Days shoots 5 months in advance and I think that is what she was asking (Days 50th anniversary).  Don't know about the shooting schedule for The Biggest Loser, but I guess that is what you were referring to. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Regular Contributor

I am looking for the Hallmark movie on 9-6 with Ali Sweeney. Is it maybe on another channel or date?

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

blahblah...(love the name)...Days shoots 5 months in advance and I think that is what she was asking (Days 50th anniversary).  Don't know about the shooting schedule for The Biggest Loser, but I guess that is what you were referring to. 

They shoot specific things for actor scheduling as required, but they don't shoot nearly that far in advance for the daily shows.  I know this because I have sources that work on the show.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@scchicki wrote:

I am looking for the Hallmark movie on 9-6 with Ali Sweeney. Is it maybe on another channel or date?

It airs on their mysteries and movies network.  Sometimes the regular Hallmark channel will pull one over to promote the premium channel.  The regular romances should be on the basic.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Esteemed Contributor

blahblah...are you talking about Days?  Because it is a well-known fact that Days of Our Lives shoots 5 months in advance. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@blahblahvampemerblah wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

They shoot specific things for actor scheduling as required, but they don't shoot nearly that far in advance for the daily shows.  I know this because I have sources that work on the show.

If you are talking about DAYS, your sources are wrong.  They shoot over five months in advance, more like five-and-a-half.  They are dark two weeks out of every month and tape the other two.  They have already finished taping New Year's Eve in Salem.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alison Sweeney leaving The Biggest Loser (but Bob Harper will now host!)

[ Edited ]

Okay I'm back in now that Bob is going to host.

I love me some Bob Harper.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN