Respected Contributor

Re: Alina fired by 90-day Fiance for racist social media

@phoenixbrd   I did a very quick search earlier and didn't see the actual content of what she wrote or said. Just reporting that she was fired and was racist.  If you found it easily, I guess I was too quick with my search. I'll check it again.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   I had to noodle around a bit, but it is there.  

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I found some parts of stuff she said and was surprised to see one comment that he is standing with her and that she is not like that.

How do you say stuff like that and not be like that?   In my experience, that's not the way it goes.

It's hard to find sites where you can read stuff w/o having to disable your adblocker.   I just back right out and look somewhere else.   I do get their POV on that.  I just don't want to play so if I'm expected to take their cookies I will find somebody else to play with.

Anyway, I saw that one thing about some party and using that word numerous times and how funny she thought that was, and was definitely going to go to it.     

If you're not like that, you don't act like that.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd  I don't have any patience for Alina.

She led him to believe she and her body were entirely different than they were.

There's a lot for him to consider here.  He

seems like an athletic person.  He will want to do a lot athletic things.  He'll be doing them alone.

If he wants to have children, unless he has a pot of money somewhere...that's not happening.  He'd have to hire a surrogate (hence the pot of money).

I never cared for her from the beginning.

I still think in the back of Caleb's mind is the memory of other males on the internet who've been crucified by the public if the public thinks a guy is being mean to these ladies.

So far he's handling things really well.

What came out about Alina being prejudice helps him.  It makes it easier for him to get out of this going nowhere relationship.

New Contributor

I think it was the right thing to do. And it's good that TLC reacted so fast because otherwise, it would have affected its reputation. Such comments are not appropriate for any person.