Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alina fired by 90-day Fiance for racist social media

@Jasmine19  Ohhh....I hope not. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 @pattypeep @Jasmine19 @CalminHeart @phoenixbrd 

Has anyone here seen or know what it is that she wrote?    

I don't watch the show but I am interested to know if this is for real or being twisted in some way.

I did see that one of the housewives is fired I think for posting "racist" content, however, when I read what she posted it was mostly the idea of anti BLM and pro police and law and order.  I only say mostly because I'm just going by my memory at this point.  After getting "caught"  she apologized for posting something which she didn't realize might have been taken in an offensive way to some and that she should have been more sensitive to the strong emotional feelings people have been going through and should have know it could be hurtful.  Something like that.  Imo, ridiculous that she would have to apologize for posting her point of view and she is still unforgiven!!

Valued Contributor

I'm glad they took action against her.  I have no tolerance for people who hate.  However, I was quite interested in the Caleb/Allina story so I am disappointed that I won't get to see what happens between them.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

She appeared to be intelligent and a risk taker in life....  something to be admired.   I'm surprised by this statement and wonder if it was taken out of context or misunderstood.  

Today it seems people are quick to call someone a racist and some that obviously are get a pass.  So, I'll refrain from judgemental comments especially not knowing the details.  And, yes, if such comments are made....they should be fired.

TMZ posted one of her Facebook posts. They were clearly racist  and not taken out of context. 

Honored Contributor

I posted about her getting fired on the 90 Day thread here one day last week. I did see a lot of what she wrote as well. I don't think I can repeat it here, but she bashes multiple races/cultures and there were quite a few posts.

At first she apologized, but later took it back and said she didn't do it and that someone was making phony posts, but some of these posts go back for several years or more when no one here knew who she was and had no need to post phony racist things.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

She appeared to be intelligent and a risk taker in life....  something to be admired.   I'm surprised by this statement and wonder if it was taken out of context or misunderstood.  

Today it seems people are quick to call someone a racist and some that obviously are get a pass.  So, I'll refrain from judgemental comments especially not knowing the details.  And, yes, if such comments are made....they should be fired.

TMZ posted one of her Facebook posts. They were clearly rascist and not taken out of context. 

Absolutely

Esteemed Contributor

I felt she was a phony from the start.

I also found their "relationship" hard to believe.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd  I agree with you about people often too quick to judge when they often have only heard on side or one section of something.

Some words are used so often, in my opinion, I think they've lost the power they used to have.... unfortunately!

I said early on that I think these people (especially the males learned a little something for the males on other shows.

For instance on the show "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" (whatever the name was); the way Whitney's fiancé cheated on her caused such an uproar...a lot of males learned to be much more careful when dealing with the females on these shows.

Let's see...I'm trying to figure out how to say it.  Let me think a second here....

OK, Whitney's fiancé was bombarded so much by the media, and Whitney's fans, it made his life a living hell.

I think a few guys learned there is more than one way to approach how to handle Alina's handicaps, size being just one of them.

I agree with you that he's probably breathing a sigh of relief that he'll probably have an easier time to get out of the relationship now than he would have otherwise.

He's really into the physical aspects of a healthy lifestyle rather than JUST a mental aspect of it.

I mean, in the beginning the guy was always running and running and...(well...you get the picture.  Ha! It 

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars   It is not hard to find the extent or her comments and more information.  I was curious too because I wanted to find out for myself what lead to this conclusion.  The information is available...,just google the subject matter.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Good points, thanks for your post.