Honored Contributor

LOGO has started playing re runs of Alice.  I had forgotten how funny this show is.  Love Flo.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

When donkeys fly!!!

Honored Contributor

i think Antenna TV is also going to carry it soon too.

Respected Contributor

I went to a taping of Alice in 1977.  The episode was called something like "Kick Those Vices," can't remember exactly.  All the characters had to kick their respective habits -- Mel couldn't yell, Vera couldn't smoke, etc.  Now that you got me thinking about it, I'm going to go Google it right now.  I'd love to not only watch it again, but know the date it was taped and when it was aired.  Hey, thanks for the trip down memory lane!!!  :-)  

Respected Contributor

FOUND IT!!

"Block Those Kicks" - Season 3, Episode 5 

Holy smokes, thank you so much for making me search online!!  Now all I need to do is actually find it to watch!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I was looking around the other day and noticed episodes of Alice on Logo and then I promptly forgot.  D'oh!  

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

When donkeys fly!!!

"Kiss My Grits, Mel!"Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

BarbiHollywood wrote:

FOUND IT!!

"Block Those Kicks" - Season 3, Episode 5 

Holy smokes, thank you so much for making me search online!!  Now all I need to do is actually find it to watch!!

The OAD for that episode was 10/22/78.

I looked through the Tivo guide and it's not coming up within the next 12 days but at least it's easier to find when it does, assuming they continue to re-air the episodes.

Honored Contributor

Loved Alice!

Honored Contributor

LOGO has some great 70s shows.....i enjoy alice, one day at a time. all in the family, the facts of life......and more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein