Esteemed Contributor

I'm in tears.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Jeopardy will be on in about an hour. So sad today. Jeopardy is/was my favorite game show. Miss Alex so much.

New show The CHASE aired last night. The beauty of Jeopardy is the game moves so fast. The Chase to me is dismally slow and clunky.  don't care much for Ken J.  Dorky.

Honored Contributor

Alex fought to the end against his cancer.  May he rest in peace.  His personality was the A1 -- work, work, work but he loved it.  He will be hard to replace and I wonder if they will try out various people to find the right fit.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

i watched THE CHASE last night and enjoyed it......are they going to rotate the three jeopardy masters?

the final trebek jeopardy airs here in about half an hour. not sure yet if i will watch it live, but i have it set on the DVR. you could really tell this week that his voice was not as strong as usual. may he rest in peace and may his legacy always be remembered.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'll be watching. Woman Sad

Earlier in the week he made a statement about working together during the pandemic. Amazing- Alex was thinking of others when he was in such agony. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Alex's Final Jeopardy

[ Edited ]

I've been racking my brain to try and figure out a good new host and looked up at the tv and Mike Rowe was on doing a commercial for the Discovery Channel and with that face and voice and experience I think he would be excellent. Never considered him before but a pretty good fit I think.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 You likely missed it but it's been widely reported that Ken Jennngs (big bore IMO) will fill in for awhile. Then there will be a series of temp hosts until a final decision is made.

Esteemed Contributor

The last episode with Alex is starting now.  I'm sure I will be in tears by the end.  It will never be the same.

Katie Couric will be among the guest hosts.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister It won't be on here in WA state until 7:30.

I can't stand Couric but as long as she's only a temp I'll grit my teeth as I so enjoy the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alex's Final Jeopardy

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids - I'm not a fan of Ken Jennings or Katie Couric, so I hope someone else is named permament host.

The ending of tonight's episode made me cry.  A nice tribute.