Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alex Trebek Has Passed Away

I am gutted. Rest in peace dear Alex.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

What a classy man.  I'm so sad.  RIP.

(By the way, all one had to do was to put his name in the search bar and several articles come up.  Not sure why it's necessary for someone to include their source in some cases.)

@Krimpette 

Apparently some posters need to be 'spoon fed', rather than research on their own.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom. What the heck are you talking about? I should do the research? I'm the one who gave the sources to Mz iMac who asked for them. What a foolish person you are. 😄
Honored Contributor

Oh No!  That's sad but I knew it was coming sooner or later.  He really hung in there and was very determined.

Super Contributor

So very, very sad!  It always seems like we lose the best of the best.  What a sweet, gentle, humble human being.  RIP Alex. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Honored Contributor

May he rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

Always the gentleman. RIP, Mr. Trebek.

Honored Contributor

Such sad news ontop of all the other happenings this week😢

Just don't know who could ever take his place as Jeopardy moderator ...he was the best😊

RIP Alex may God Bless You & your lovely family.🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Such sad news ontop of all the other happenings this week😢

Just don't know who could ever take his place as Jeopardy moderator ...he was the best😊

RIP Alex may God Bless You & your lovely family.🙏🏻

I believe that's why they brought on Ken Jennings.  I would not be surprised if he took over.

Frequent Contributor

HIs passing is such a shock.  Not because we didn't know he was ill but we watch Jeoopardy every night, even into the new season, and he looked so good. considering the circumstances.

He fought a good fight and managed to work at something he loved until the end.  He will be so missed on Jeopardy and hope he is replaced with someone with as much class, style and intelligence.  RIP, Alex Trebak, and condolences to his friends and loved ones.