Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

The baby is a girl, and they have named her Lucia.

Hola! 

Per the Standards:

"All postings must be in English."

Honored Contributor

IMO, a person's family size is their business.

I was born to older parents.   My father was 50 when my youngest sibling was born.  I do know that for most children born to older parents, we don't get to have them in our life as long as we would like and we get cheated out of grandparents too. Alec is 62.  

Also, if this baby was adopted....how fair is that?  It is difficult for older parents... 40 and older to adopt because of their age.  A and H already have young children and they have a newborn that is possibly adopted? If this child was adopted, then I am not happy about that.  There are younger childless people who can't adopt because they are not eligible.

Money and entitlement can buy anything, I guess.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@luvmybeetle 

I don't  think the six kids is an issue. It's the fact that she has been lying about being Spanish, and changed her name from Hillary to Hilaria. 
Her high school classmates exposed her many lies. 

Oh, thanks.  So if she's not Spanish what is she and why did she say she was?  And why are people upset with her.  It's not anyone's business but his.

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for children who have parents that are old enough to be their grandparent. At an older age you usually don't have the stamina for keeping up with the children. Also they may not see the child grow up to adulthood, graduate college, marry, and have a family of their own.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I feel bad for children who have parents that are old enough to be their grandparent. At an older age you usually don't have the stamina for keeping up with the children. Also they may not see the child grow up to adulthood, graduate college, marry, and have a family of their own.

@Jordan2  She's 37. Same age as my Mom when my younger sister was born. 

Respected Contributor

First I want to share that my father was 50 when I was born.  I've never felt cheated, I miss him the same way anyone misses a parent no longer around and I cherish the many years he was in my life.  

Getting into the weeds of this family's personal business, making assumptions based on knowing nothing about their private decision making to release malice toward them. Irony. 

I wonder if it bothers some people that they just might be utterly happy and that can't be tolerated.  Tear them down, make them bad.  Before long, people will probably be looking at the kids for problems like they did with the woman in CA who had the octect births and could not afford them.  Irony, indeed. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

The baby is a girl, and they have named her Lucia.

Hola! 

Per the Standards:

"All postings must be in English."

@Bri369  Pick on me much?😂

Respected Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

IMO, a person's family size is their business.

I was born to older parents.   My father was 50 when my youngest sibling was born.  I do know that for most children born to older parents, we don't get to have them in our life as long as we would like and we get cheated out of grandparents too. Alec is 62.  

Also, if this baby was adopted....how fair is that?  It is difficult for older parents... 40 and older to adopt because of their age.  A and H already have young children and they have a newborn that is possibly adopted? If this child was adopted, then I am not happy about that.  There are younger childless people who can't adopt because they are not eligible.

Money and entitlement can buy anything, I guess.

Respectfully, being 40 or older does not disqualify one from adopting a child. If someone wants to be a parent, there are thousands of children, of all ages, waiting for forever homes. As an adoptive parent, it is sad to read such a judgemental post. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Adoption is a wonderful way to add to a family.  The kids look very happy.

Much more important.  They can afford to have a lot of children.  That usually isn't the case with poor families/lots of babies. 

Valued Contributor

It was announced earlier today they used a surragate for Lucia.