Respected Contributor

Re: Alec & Hilaria Baldwin

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed Alec's work for many years and think it is so wonderful, at this stage in his life, that he can enjoy his beautiful family.

The children are adorable!

Hopefully, they will have years of happiness together.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

Wheather the children are natural or adopted it is their choice.Firstly money is not an issue,am sure this is what they want.

Honored Contributor

Not that it matters, but I'm guessing they used a surrogate.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

This the their 6th child. Holy cow!  Years ago, didn't he get called out for being nasty to his grown child on the phone? I remember something in the gossip news!  That's LOT of kids in my book. Nuff said. 

@Skyegirl21 

Yes, he said some nasty things to his daughter on an answering machine .... and lived to regret it.

Someone like Hilaria having 6 kids seems ....  well, I'll just say that I think there's something very wrong with this woman.   Alec is stuck with her now.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

That's all either one of them is capable of doing.

They are only capable of parenting children? I consider that to be the ultimate compliment.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

That's all either one of them is capable of doing.

They are only capable of parenting children? I consider that to be the ultimate compliment.

@mom2four0418 

I'm speculating that what she meant was the act of producing them.  Too many parents have no idea how to "parent" their children.  Not many people really do it all that well.  

Respected Contributor

Such odd comments

"that's all they're capable of doing"

"I think there is something wrong with that woman"

"too many parents have no idea how to parent their chidren"

Do you personally know the Baldwins?

Valued Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Such odd comments

"that's all they're capable of doing"

"I think there is something wrong with that woman"

"too many parents have no idea how to parent their chidren"

Do you personally know the Baldwins?

I agree!  Some of these comments are rude.  I feel they must love children to have six...no matter how they come to them.  

Honored Contributor

Their fifth child is 6 months old.

I'm not a fan of his at all. He's mean and he called his teenage daughter a fat pig.

But if they can give 6 children a happy home - good for them. Let's just hope none of their children is emotionally abused by his/her father, as his oldest was.

Honored Contributor

Like another poster, I am intrigued that Alec Baldwin discovered a bit later in life that he enjoys being the paterfamilias of a large family.  Perhaps he, too, is surprised by all this.  He comes from a somewhat large family.

One never knows how things will turn out for another, much less for oneself.  

People can be fascinating.