Honored Contributor

Re: Alec Baldwin Arrested For Punching Someone Over A Parking Space

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Why yes I did and thank you for asking.  My point was that he is probably under so much stress from all of those young children....he doesn't know which end is up.

That's not an excuse for going off on someone (in case you are insinuating that's what I'm thinking...you seem to be good at that) but ....he has always had a short temper and perhaps (hang in there...I'm getting to my point) where was I?  Oh!  Yes!  My point is perhaps he thought he was 'parenting' one of his children....there...good enough?

I had to edit this to say that I try (key word try) not to respond to (some) responses individually, but in this case, it just seemed necessary.  Thank you for reading my responses.  I didn't think many people did.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Sadly, as evidenced by the audiotape of Alec calling his oldest daughter Ireland a pig years ago, he had these anger management issues long before he had his second family.   

Honored Contributor

Alec Baldwin does have anger problems and hopefully will be mandated to go to anger management classes along with whatever punishment he deserves for this incident.

With that being said, this is but one person pointed out for road rage because he is a celebrity.  What about the hundreds of people who come from all walks of life who drive recklessly, endanger people's lives on the road and show road rage daily.  

Road rage and anger on the road when driving is rampant.  I see reckless drivers daily.  I see my safety in jeopardy all the time when driving.  What I don't see are driving rules being enforced, cops patrolling the highways for these people before they harm or kill someone, and the courts not taking away licenses and putting people in jail for endangering other motorists and pedestrians.

I'm glad Baldwin was caught but here is a need for so many more drivers to be stripped of their privilege to drive.  It is necessary for the safety of all of us who obey driving rules and are at the mercy of these reckless angry drivers.

Honored Contributor

@spiderw  It appears to me from the article I cited above that his plea deal requires him to go to anger management of some sort.

Honored Contributor

I know (unfortunately) all about Alec Baldwin and his escapades because the media won't let us ignore him/it.

Respected Contributor

Say what you will but the family photos on Hillaria's Facebook page are absolutely adorable.

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

Good, I hope he gets that temper under control, soon. It is a terrible trait to have, and no way to teach children, how to interact with others

He needs anger management training.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

He was always a notorious hot head, and a loose cannon with more than i screw missing, and more than 1 deck of cards missing. 

His actions sometimes remind me of the Joker in a deck of cards, but in a more sinister way.

He is the idiot with a violent temper and fists to match, and should be removed from humane society and forced into a mental institution.

Wow..... he does not care about anyone else because for him it is all about me, me, me, and nothing else but himself will ever matter to him.

Honored Contributor

@GiantsLover wrote:

He was always a notorious hot head, and a loose cannon with more than i screw missing, and more than 1 deck of cards missing. 

His actions sometimes remind me of the Joker in a deck of cards, but in a more sinister way.

He is the idiot with a violent temper and fists to match, and should be removed from humane society and forced into a mental institution.

Wow..... he does not care about anyone else because for him it is all about me, me, me, and nothing else but himself will ever matter to him.

@GiantsLover.  There are lots of people in the world just like him or worse. I can think of one right now.

However, to say they should be removed from society and forced into an institution is a bit drastic and not how this country does things. After all we let murderers out of prison to murder again and give dui drivers that kill someone in a car crash a slap on the wrist so I wouldn't worry too much about Alec Baldwin.