Respected Contributor

Re: Alan Quartermaine - GH (Stuart Damon)

@eadu4 wrote:

I have the movie on my kindle...I'll have to rewatch it.  I remember it so vividly as a little girl.  I so wanted to be Cinderella.   

"10 minutes ago I saw you...lalala" ☺️🎶

Honored Contributor

Yes, he was the handsome Prince , that is how  I remember him RIP!!!

Honored Contributor

I remember him when I watched the show many years ago. I also read that the man who played Joe Martin on All My Children passed away. I watched that show as well.

Honored Contributor

Oh no! I guess I thought he would always be the Prince! I never saw him in anything else.

Shortly after we all went into quarantine, when things were really shut down, one of the stations broadcast this with no commercials. DD had never seen it. We watched it together. So much fun and good memories. I guess it was originally broadcast for TV, as there were obvious breaks. But it took me back to the time when I first saw it and fell in love with a movie and the songs by Rodgers and Hammerstein! ! 

Honored Contributor

Stuart Damon - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Stuart Damon

72 Stuart Damon ideas | damon, stuart, general hospital

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I still remember watching Cinderella when I was a little girl. He was so handsome!!!

CINDERELLA" Leslie Ann Warren and Stuart Damon in the 1965 Rodger's &  Hammerstein's TV Classi… | Cinderella movie, Leslie ann, Rodgers and  hammerstein's cinderella

Tumblr

Tumblr