Honored Contributor

Re: Al things DAYS, week of 02/29/2016

@Shelbelle, you're right, it was me!!!

It was his eyes and ears and I did not think his acting was good!  

It took a while but he won me over!

I can't remember what we called Will either.  Maybe some people called Will Howdy Doody?  And I used it for Chad?

Respected Contributor

I hope nothing happens to Victor either. I reallydon't want to have Stefano gone and Victor gone. 

Honored Contributor

Fiinally Hope acted concerned about Ciara..but she failed to get Ciara to trust her to tell her about Chase raping her!!I am happy she told Claire.

I still think that Abe's son will find out and beat the ****** out of Chase and i hope he does!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori My memory isn't that great and I sure don't remember that! NuWill was just the image of Howdy. Perfect. I don't see how you thought my Chad looked like that puppet. I just don't see it. I realize you came to your senses soon after you said it, but I don't remember anybody saying it. 

lori, please let us know when you find out if Abby is being recast. She is so vital to the show, that must be what they're thinking.

Esteemed Contributor

So, Ciara cuts school and goes "home" to Jen's house, leaving the door half open.  The house is  empty and there's a fire in the fireplace????  Why are they still living there anyway?  Then, she goes upstairs to her "room" and lies on the white bedspread with her shoes (boots) on???  

I think Belle is pregnant.  If not, then she needs to start wearing clothes that fit her.  JMO

O/T - but when Caroline left Victor's house and said "I have to run" - my CC said "I have the runs"....... 

I still think Ciara is the worst actress I have ever seen.  She needs to get on the school bus with all the other kids and keep going.  Maybe to Chicago?????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie Whoever does wardrobe on that show needs to see that not every woman/girl on the show can wear a tight sheath dress. They just can't. And the sleeveless look in winter time (" if winter comes can spring be far behind?") looks so ridiculous to me. The females on the news broadcasting stations all wear them. What're they, nuts? Anything for fashion. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori My memory isn't that great and I sure don't remember that! NuWill was just the image of Howdy. Perfect. I don't see how you thought my Chad looked like that puppet. I just don't see it. I realize you came to your senses soon after you said it, but I don't remember anybody saying it. 

lori, please let us know when you find out if Abby is being recast. She is so vital to the show, that must be what they're thinking.

@Judaline, I still totally see how Chad looks like Howdy Doody to me!  I just forgot about it but it's right back now!  And we were a larger group then and someone or a few people agreed with me!   

It took the serial killer storyline for me to see how talented the actors playing Ben, Chad and Abigail are as I think they really hit their stride in that story the way Vivian Jovanni is hitting her stride as Ciara now.

Rest easy.  They are definitely recasting Abigail.  I'm hoping they already have and are keeping it secret like everything else is a big state secret with this show.  

How are you feeling?

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I hope nothing happens to Victor either. I reallydon't want to have Stefano gone and Victor gone. 

And Victor gets the best one-liners!   Aniston's delivery is flawless.  Obvious where Jen got her talent.

Honored Contributor

Things Summer stole:

Brady's sobriety chip

Nicole's sunglasses

Maggie's red charm

Am I missing anything?  And why is this a thing?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori This is so exciting!!! I wonder what she'll steal next? Reminds me-when Ciara was little where'd she get that earring she kept looking at? Did she steal it? I wonder if she has a cache somewhere and goes up and looks in it every day.