Honored Contributor

Re: Al Roker's 'Wake up with AL' show cancelled

When I turn on the Weather Channel I want live weather.  I don't want extreme documentaries about avalanches.

I used to watch Morning Joe years ago when it was a civilized discussion with no  yelling.  I don't want my tv yelling at me at 6 am.  It because the same screechfest as all cable news channels are now, so this is why I watch Donna Reed, etc. in the morning now. 

Nice, quiet, tv.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

And even Jim Cantore couldn't save that show.

It's gone.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/09/media/weather-channel-sam-champion/index.html?sr=tw090915weatherchan...

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't stand Stephanie Abrams. The first time I ever saw her on TWC I thought now There's a diva if I ever saw one and she has lived up to the moniker. She always seems to want to steal the spotlight and won't let anyone else shine. AND why in the heck does she have to stand with her legs so far apart??? My DH can't stand to watch her because he says she advertises.  Hahaha wonder what will happen to her??

War Eagle!
Esteemed Contributor

I love Sam Champion, hoping he will go to CBS and their morning show.

Honored Contributor

I believe that I read that Sam Champion will still be at the weather channel, but in a different capacity.  The Weather Channel is dropping a lot of their reality type shows and going back to basic weather.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I love Sam Champion, hoping he will go to CBS and their morning show.

He's going to be a prime time weatherman for now but I would not be surprised if TWC has to offload him.  They paid a lot of money to woo him away from ABC with the promise of a show and all that.

It would not surprise me to see him end up at CBS.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN