Honored Contributor

Re: Al Pacino and Girlfriend expecting a Baby!!!

@lgfan wrote:

It is one thing to like older men but men with one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel is ridiculous.  I wonder if he will make it for the delivery.  She better hope that he has a good life insurance policy.  She looks like a Kardashian.

Who Is Noor Alfallah? Al Pacino's Pregnant Lover Is Glamorous Film ...

I never thought he was anything to look at but that messy hair and unshaven he looks seedy.

She must be pretty desperate for $$$$. 

Honored Contributor

I remember when Kathie Lee Gifford was expecting. She said obviously because of Frank's age she made sure she had a strong support system. Frank lived to see both of his children grow up. 

So I hope she also has a strong support system ready to help if needed!

It seems Hollywood has a lot of older dads! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Auntie CC wrote:

YUCK! YA KNOW WHAT 83 LOOKS LIKE NAKED?

@Auntie CC ...Yes, I do...and beyond 83!...I worked as a Nurse's Aide in a Nursing Home as a young girl, while in high school...My SIL's Aunt owned the Nursing Home and my SIL was a Registered Nurse...Also,  during my adult life, I have been Caregiver to family members in both my family and my husband's family...It never even entered any of our minds to consider our elderly as "YUCK" nor any other demeaning term!

I find your post to be ugly, demeaning and disrespectful to all of our elderly!...I sincerely hope that you have never been a Caregiver or worked in the Nursing field...Do you also feel the same about your elderly family members?

As far as Al Pacino being 83 and having a child with a much younger woman....So What!

"YUCK" to your Post!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lgfan wrote:

It is one thing to like older men but men with one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel is ridiculous.  I wonder if he will make it for the delivery.  She better hope that he has a good life insurance policy.  She looks like a Kardashian.

Her parents are Middle Eastern, from Kuwait...not that far from Armenia.  Middle Eastern women are very attractive imo.

Trusted Contributor

I guess he wanted to prove the old saying, "There may be frost on the roof but there's still fire in the furnace!"

Honored Contributor

turkey baster.

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

With his net worth I don't think a life insurance policy is necessary.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe if he cleaned himself up, cut that scraggly facial hair and got a good haircut, he would look a lot better.  To me, that's just laziness.

Honored Contributor

I always felt like his years with Beverly D'angelo were more like the love of his life.  They seemed to have the closest to a love story with each other than their other relationships.  Plus the two children they had together.  Hopefully he will be around another decade or more for the new baby.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@Auntie CC 

Laughing....I think I need some brain bleach after that vision! Cat LOL