Honored Contributor

Aerial Britain on the Smithsonian Channel

I just happened to look at the upcoming shows on my TV. And on Monday at 10:00AM (EST) the Smithsonian Channel is showing Aerial Britain. It is the first show in the series. It will be showing Southern Britain.

If you are interested. I enjoyed Aerial America so much, I am looking forward to seeing Aerial Britain.

Honored Contributor

Re: Aerial Britain on the Smithsonian Channel

@drizzellla.  Thanks for t h e reminder as I love those Smithsonian "aerial" shows.  I just recently started getting that channel and have binged on them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@drizzellla   Just checked and found we do have this channel!  Thank you for heads up will set my recorder.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@drizzellla   Just checked and found we do have this channel!  Thank you for heads up will set my recorder.

OK, I just have to ask, are you from Dulwich?

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla  Yes Dulwich Village, in London. -  do you know it?

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I just happened to look at the upcoming shows on my TV. And on Monday at 10:00AM (EST) the Smithsonian Channel is showing Aerial Britain. It is the first show in the series. It will be showing Southern Britain.

If you are interested. I enjoyed Aerial America so much, I am looking forward to seeing Aerial Britain.

@drizzellla 

I love all the Aerial shows.  It's Saturday night and I was just watching Ireland and then Wales came on right after it. 

Respected Contributor

Would love to watch but I don't get that channel.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@drizzellla  Yes Dulwich Village, in London. -  do you know it?

Sad to admit, I am not sure. My Aunt and Uncle lived in London for 5 years. I spent almost a month with them (also went back years later with husband and son). Since my Aunt had been living there for awhile, she and I went all over London and I also explored on my own. They lived on Marylebone Road right by Regent's Park. Which was the Northern section of London. So I am guessing that we might not have visited Dulwich, I just don't remember the name.

I did a few brass rubbings, so I visited numerous churches in London. 

I hope you get to go back to visit Dulwich frequently. It looks like such a lovely Village.

Super Contributor

Aerial series on Smithsonial channel is sooooo binge-worthy !!!!   I love to watch it...it gives me a list of places to visit when this blasted pandemic is over !

Honored Contributor

@catter70.  I believe you may be able to stream just the Smithsonian Channel for a small monthly fee.  It's  so worth it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment