Honored Contributor

This was a good show!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, an amazing true story!

I have a question that I will put in a spoiler so as to not ruin anything for those who have not seen the movie yet.

Spoiler
I just need some clarification as to what had happened to her boyfriend...He had been swept overboard during the storm and suffered injuries, but then it showed him back on the boat laying down, recovering,  and they were talking to each other...So I thought that she had been able to rescue him or was that scene just a delusion due to her condition...They were talking to each other  one minute and then he was gone?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove - I have the answer, however I don't know how to add a spoiler. Sorry

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@MyShadowLove - I have the answer, however I don't know how to add a spoiler. Sorry

@riley1 ...If you would like to give it a try, here is what you do.

When you hit reply, you will see a list of icons at top....When you place your mouse pointer on either one, their functions will be indicated....Click on the orange smiley one with the white spot (it will indicate "insert a spoiler tag")...A shady area will appear and you then type your reply and it will be hidden when you post your reply..

Thanks so much! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal @riley1 ...I just took a few minutes to google and found the clarification to my question.

Spoiler
Those scenes were delusions/hallucinations of him still being with her on the boat and also part of her grief in losing him and which proved to be what helped her get through her ordeal....such a poignant and powerful story of survival.
Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove - Ok, glad you got the answers you were looking for and thank you for the tutorial.