Honored Contributor

Watched Last Man Standing last PM. I really like Kyle and the decision for him to go into the ministry. I am a big fan of Bill Engival (SP). I still do not care for characters of Vanessa and that exchange student. I noticed they have changed Ryans personality.

Honored Contributor

Re: Admitting I was wrong...

The show is changing, the adopted daughter is annoying and she supposed to be that way. Vanessa is still the know it all, very annoying

I really like the oldest daughter and how they have changed her character

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I haven't watched much this season, can't stand the exchange student, she makes the show unwatchable, like Kyle, he is so sweet.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox Who is the adopted daughter ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou 

The exchange student, I thought they had adopted her

@BeccaLou wrote:

@I am still oxox Who is the adopted daughter ?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Unhooked42 When and what time does the new "Last Man Standing " come on , I haven't seen in a long time. I thought it was cancelled. 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Unhooked42 When and what time does the new "Last Man Standing " come on , I haven't seen in a long time. I thought it was cancelled. 

Check your local listings. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou 

Here in the NY area is it on Fox Thursday night 8 pm

@BeccaLou wrote: