Honored Contributor

Re: Adam Levine Leaving The Voice

I think they need new every season.... all of them are awful... 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish Blake would go, he's very predictable in who he turns his chair for.  I think the focus has been on country music too much lately, his final contestants were pretty much interchangeable, at least to me. 

Respected Contributor

I watched this show in the very beginning when CeeLo Green was a judge.  Haven't watched it in years.  Just clips and bits here n there.  Never cared for Adam Levine.  Before or after The Voice, something about him I don't like.  I never thought he was 'all that'.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I like Maroon 5, but Adam is just too much of a "look at me" coach. I also have had enough of Kelly. She is nice and gets excited about everything, but she is also one to hog attention.

I think that Kelly is going to be overexposed like Ryan Seacrest is - she is hosting another award show and has a talk show (which will be interesting to see if she can stop talking long enough for any guests).

I like John Legend as a coach and I also liked Alicia Keyes, so I wouldn't mind if she came back. I don't think Blake is leaving and why is it a problem if he only turns for country artists - he knows his strengths and his team chooses him for that expertise. I can't imagine what Adam could do for any country singer, although that is always his goal - not to help the singer, but to take one away from Blake.

Miley wasn't as awul as a coach as I thought she would be, but she is too much to watch. Also, if they bring Jennifer Hudson back, I don't watch. Once she started throwing shoes as some sort of a compliment, I was out.

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching a couple of years ago.  Has The Voice had any winners or even any contestants who when to become stars?  

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends 

I also read that...he is now a busy man...lol

Wonder if Blake will stay on or leave??

I quit watching the show a few years ago.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I like both shows AI and The Voice.  I skipped watching the season of Mily Cyrus and I hope Jennifer Hudson does not come back but they have had some good coaches and they seem to have better talent than AI but you never hear from the winners again.  

Honored Contributor

Do you think Adam is just going to sit the upcoming season out, or is he gone for good? With Kelly getting her daytime talk show in September do you think she'll be back? I don't like when Gwen is on, I feel like Blake lets her get away with things, almost like they're playing as a team.

Trusted Contributor

I stopped watching the Voice a few years ago. But I always liked Adam. I liked him before the Voice 

On one of his interviews with Howard Stern he spoke of the frustration he had with the Voice not doing more for the winners. He wanted the same backing that AI gave their winners. He said he would fight with the producers all the time over this. 

I also liked Pharrel and Cee Lo. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Adam.I hate to see him go. I think Blake should go. His antics are getting old. He’s also very predictable in who he favors for his team selection.