Honored Contributor

Re: Actress Anne Heche has 'long recovery ahead' after car crash

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't read this entire thread but just read her toxicology report came back positive for narcotics.

@colliemom4 

Did you see anything about the narcotics possibly being laced with fentanol? (sp?)  I could have sworn I saw that in some news blurb, but now can't find it online.   

It's bad enough if she had taken some serious drug, but if it was tainted .... gees, what a shame.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't read this entire thread but just read her toxicology report came back positive for narcotics.

@colliemom4 

Did you see anything about the narcotics possibly being laced with fentanol? (sp?)  I could have sworn I saw that in some news blurb, but now can't find it online.   

It's bad enough if she had taken some serious drug, but if it was tainted .... gees, what a shame.

@Tinkrbl44  No, but I believe it's definitely possible that it happened. There is an epidemic of that kind of thing in our country right now. It is a shame.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 

@Tinkrbl44  No, but I believe it's definitely possible that it happened. There is an epidemic of that kind of thing in our country right now. It is a shame.

She tested positive for cocaine and fentanyl.  The report given is that the fentanyl may have been administered by the hospital.

Honored Contributor

Was it ever mentioned what hospital she was in? 

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

Grossman Burn Center at West Hills hospital in Los Angeles.

Respected Contributor

Deadline: Anne Heche recently had wrapped filming Lifetime movie Girl in Room 13, which explores the dark underworld of the $150 billion human-trafficking industry.

Amy Winter, EVP and head of programming for Lifetime Networks, addressed Heche’s accident Thursday during a panel for the film at the Television Critics Association virtual press tour. Winter said the film still is scheduled to premiere in Seprember as planned.

“This project is important to Anne, along with each and every one of us,” Winter said. “We all sought to make a film that would bring attention to this appalling issue of human sex trafficking. We hope that this film reached you and that you are just as inspired as Anne was to help us with our mission to stop violence against women.”

Anne Heche, Girl in Room 13

“Girl in Room 13” on Lifetime

Honored Contributor

I watched The Juror last night, not knowing she was in it, and all I could htink about was what happened.  I think this will happen with others when viewing her films, though I havn't seen many.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover - I wonder if Anne went back to drinking and doing drugs as a result of flashbacks of sexual abuse she may have experienced while starring in that Lifetime movie about human trafficking. Acting in such a movie might have been an emotionally traumatic experience for her, and that experience of reliving her deep, emotional pain might have triggered her self-destructive behavior that caused great harm to herself, to a homeowner, to a tenant, to her sons, and to other family members, and her friends.

What happened to Anne, and what Anne did to herself and to others, for whatever her reasons, was tragic on so many levels. Everyone touched by this sad series of events experienced great loss.