Honored Contributor

Re: Actress Anne Heche has 'long recovery ahead' after car crash

@CANDLEQUEEN   I wondered the same thing.  Of course if we loved someone at one time in our lives and they suffer a horrific accident...the memories will cross our mind.  That is human nature, we are humans with feelings.  I'll bet this crossed the mind of many posters, you were the only one brave enough to post it.

As sentient beings, when someone is in pain and suffering we are effected, and especially if we know/have known them.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

People Magazine is reporting that she is still in a Coma, and on a ventilator. I pray she comes through this, and gets the help that she desperately needs....

I know I shouldn't, but I do wonder what Ellen is thinking and feeling. I remember Ellen being very much in love with Anne, and then Anne ended up marrying a man after Ellen....

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I believe there is severe damage to her lungs, understandably with smoke and burning materials.  She is also having surgery for her burns.

As far as Ellen, that was so long ago and really is not what Anne is all about.  I believe Anne's career had suffered Anne and Ellen coming out as one of the first public LBGTQ couple.

I do not remember anything really negative; Anne said it was amicable.

As far as Anne marrying a man, it is none of Ellen's business and Ellen has moved on in her own relationship with Portia.

What Ellen "feels" about Anne's marriage to a man-it does not matter.

@Cakers3 Wow. I know all of that. Just curious as to what Ellen may be thinking-After all, they cared about each other once upon a time! No need to be so defensive about my comment...I don't remember anything negative about their relationship either, but as natural curiousity goes, just wondering what Ellen may be thinkign-that's all!!! 

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN "I know I shouldn't, but I do wonder what Ellen is thinking and feeling. I remember Ellen being very much in love with Anne, and then Anne ended up marrying a man after Ellen...."

My guess would be that Ellen is probably happy that she dodged a bullet.  

@lgfan That could very well be true!!!!

Honored Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth was dating her last September.  He may be feeling the very same way.

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN "I know I shouldn't, but I do wonder what Ellen is thinking and feeling. I remember Ellen being very much in love with Anne, and then Anne ended up marrying a man after Ellen...."

My guess would be that Ellen is probably happy that she dodged a bullet.  

@lgfan That could very well be true!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd "Peter Thomas Roth was dating her last September.  He may be feeling the very same way."

I think that Thomas Jane, Coleman Laffoon and JamesTupper are all feeling the same way.

Honored Contributor

Her two children have a lot to process.  My heart goes ou...

@lgfan Her two children have a lot to process.  My heart goes out to them.  They had no choice in the drama.

Anne Heche has two children in her family, both sons born to her exes. Her oldest son, Homer Laffoon, is 20, and Atlas Heche Tupper is 13.

Respected Contributor

Re: Her two children have a lot to process. My heart goes ou...

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd 

"@lgfan Her two children have a lot to process.  My heart goes out to them.  They had no choice in the drama.

Anne Heche has two children in her family, both sons born to her exes. Her oldest son, Homer Laffoon, is 20, and Atlas Heche Tupper is 13."

That is the tragedy in this situation.  The children have to suffer through their mother's self-destructve behavior.  I can only imagine what erratic behavior they have witnessed throughout the years.  Hopefully it won't have a detrimental effect on them in the long run.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't get this off of my brain because this weekend I watched an old Law and Order SVU.

The husband and wife were fighting over the daughter in a divorce.

Finally, Blair Underwood, (the husband) poured gasoline over his ex-wife and set her on fire.

The last scene showed Benson and Elliott walking out of the urn unit and hearing the ex-wife screaming from pain.

I think she probably has a hard road ahead of her.  I'm glad no one else was hurt.

I keep thinking, she should have calmed down and parked the car the first time she hit one person's house....instead...she backed out and kept going....

@Annabellethecat66   I remember this episode, Burned, in the end the woman did die, her screams were blood curdling.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

People Magazine is reporting that she is still in a Coma, and on a ventilator. I pray she comes through this, and gets the help that she desperately needs....

I know I shouldn't, but I do wonder what Ellen is thinking and feeling. I remember Ellen being very much in love with Anne, and then Anne ended up marrying a man after Ellen....

A man could give her children that Ellen was not capable of doing...

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't get this off of my brain because this weekend I watched an old Law and Order SVU.

The husband and wife were fighting over the daughter in a divorce.

Finally, Blair Underwood, (the husband) poured gasoline over his ex-wife and set her on fire.

The last scene showed Benson and Elliott walking out of the urn unit and hearing the ex-wife screaming from pain.

I think she probably has a hard road ahead of her.  I'm glad no one else was hurt.

I keep thinking, she should have calmed down and parked the car the first time she hit one person's house....instead...she backed out and kept going....

@Annabellethecat66   I remember this episode, Burned, in the end the woman did die, her screams were blood curdling.

@Annabellethecat66 I remember this episode as well, it was heartbreaking!! The daughter ended losing both her parents.