Esteemed Contributor

Actors on Chicago franchise leaving

I read on CNN that the dark haired guy that plays Connor (Dr.) and the woman who plays the looney blonde Dr. are leaving.  Also Jon Seda that plays Antonio on Chicago is leaving that show also.

I said to my DH that the blonde Dr. that likes Connor is going to do something to him. It should be interesting how they write them off.

I am surprised that the Chicago PD actor is leaving.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Actors on Chicago franchise leaving

The Drs. are from Chicago Med show.  Sorry, brain hiccup.

Respected Contributor

I really like Jon Seda on Chicago PD. But, it's a really good cast so I think the show will continue to be good.

I watch PD & Fire. I couldn't get into Med & I wanted to.

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised that Connor would leave.  I like him a lot.  He's my favorite actor on the show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Connor in real life has his roots on the Broadway stage, he is a song snd dance man, you can find videos of him singing and dancing on You Tube. His wife is also a theater girl, so maybe that is what he wants to return to. His real name is Colin Donnell.

Honored Contributor

I love all 3 of the chicago franchises.  But my absolute favorite is Chicago PD.  I enjoy the small cross-over's they do too.

Of the Chicago PD, Detective Atwater is my favorite.  His real name is LaRoyce Hawkins.  He's a great actor and mighty fine to look at.  

I never cared much for Antonio Dawson, real name John Seda.  I just recently started liking him because they made him 'a little messy' and not a goodie two-shoes so much.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I love all 3 of the chicago franchises.  But my absolute favorite is Chicago PD.  I enjoy the small cross-over's they do too.

Of the Chicago PD, Detective Atwater is my favorite.  His real name is LaRoyce Hawkins.  He's a great actor and mighty fine to look at.  

I never cared much for Antonio Dawson, real name John Seda.  I just recently started liking him because they made him 'a little messy' and not a goodie two-shoes so much.

I agree with everything you said.  I watch them all and like PD the most, followed by Fire and then Med.  I LOVE Atwater's character and love the actor.  So talented and so handsome!  If anyone had to leave, I'm glad it's Antonio.  He's my least favorite.

I like Connor on Med, sorry to see him go.  I wish Will Halstead was leaving instead.  Can't stand anything about his character.  

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

I agree with everything you said.  I watch them all and like PD the most, followed by Fire and then Med.  I LOVE Atwater's character and love the actor.  So talented and so handsome!  If anyone had to leave, I'm glad it's Antonio.  He's my least favorite.

I like Connor on Med, sorry to see him go.  I wish Will Halstead was leaving instead.  Can't stand anything about his character.  

@lkat    I do too. Have never liked his character and each season I like him even less.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking about how they will write everyone off.  Because all characters show up on the other franchises, in my head this is my scenerio.

The bat **** crazy Dr. goes totally around the bend and kidnaps Connor.  Chicago PD goes after him and Antonio either dies or gets severely injured saving Connor. Blonde Dr. (can't remember her name) is arrested.

Connor leaves town to get away from it all.

lol. this is way I didn't write TV shows for a living.  Just my imagination doing overtime.

Honored Contributor

Will not watch anything else on Wednesday nights.  I love all three shows and love the crossovers as they would be in any real city.

I was in from the start with Chicago Fire.  Great franchise! Adding PD and Med was genius.  The only failure was Justice . . . no charisma there, lasted only four shows I think.

Of course my staple show is Greys Anatomy, never miss that one either.  I don’t watch any other network shows.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986