Valued Contributor

Re: Actor or Actress whom you no longer enjoy or care for.

There isn't enough room here!

Trusted Contributor

None. I can separate the art from the artist. 

Roman Polanski should be in jail but I still watch Rosemary's Baby and Chinatown.

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

None. I can separate the art from the artist. 

Roman Polanski should be in jail but I still watch Rosemary's Baby and Chinatown.

Agree 1000%!!!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I honestly can't think of any actor or actress whose personal life affects my enjoyment of his or her movies.  Still watch Woody Allen, Harrison Ford (never seen him give an interview), Mel Gibson, etc.  Perhaps it's best not to know too much about a person's private life.

Same for me, ignorance is bliss.

Respected Contributor

I don't go to movies anymore and I don't usually watch a movie more than once.  So I don't let my opinion stop me from watching them.  But........ Sean Connery.  During an interview he stated that it was perfectly acceptable to slap a woman in order to keep her in line.

Honored Contributor

Tom Cruise

Woody Allen

yes maybe Harrison Ford( I agree about his interviews! I was really surprised how awful he came across)

Now Will Smith

Im sure there's more

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

I agree, Will Smith, what a fool.

Took him all those years to get that award and he not only make a jerk of himself, but the Williams family as well.

I think Chris handled it well, I just wish it had been someone like Jason Momona, I would love to have seen him knock Will out into the 3ed row of the audience and then call for "pick up on aisle 3" ......

Instead he acted like the jerk from Phillie on his then show, Prince of Bellaire who was sent away to live with Uncle Phil. 

Think about it, it took him 10 years to get an award and he's been in many C-class movies . He didn't deserve that Oscar, then to call out "playing a crazy man, Mr. Williams".. He was just dissing everyone that night.

So his big punishment is not being around the Oscars for 10 years?

Thats a big deal...seems like 10 is his lucky number!

Toss him to the curb...He's done....Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quite a few  actor and actresses  are on my do not watch list .

Mostly the ones that are spewing out hate  speech  spewing  ideas that they want to physically harm others.  Disagreement in a  civil society  does not condone  inflicting harm on others.

Woody Allen sure  has a strange story regarding his  sexual involvement with his Mia Farrow's  daughter whom he  did marry.  I haven't forgotten hearing those leaked phone conversation that Alex  Baldwin had with his daughter calling her  a fat pig and his latest gun incident where he blames the victim. If all is true  from the series they recently aired abt Hugh Hefner being a sexual predator as reported by many women who have come forward abt him and his PlayBoy empire , add  him to the list .  So many sicko's besides  Bill Crosby, Epstein, Weinstein and many other rich famous people.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Political leanings are not a consideration for me, as long as the role is intriguing. For years, I disdained Jane Fonda movies, then I saw Agnes of God recently, and was able to accept her great talent on its own.

I would have to say Woody Allen repulses me.

Mel Gibson baffles me. I don't like his public persona, but he makes brilliant movies; most notable to me are Braveheart and Apocalypto.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus @I noticed that he's horrible with interviews

Tom Cruise

Mel Gibson

Woody Allen

Bill Cosby