Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  Love Acorn T.V.  I now watch this more than Britbox which was/is my 'go to'.

Acorn have quite a few Australian productions which I have watched and enjoyed so between these two I am very happy.  Have discontinued Netflix prefer Acorn and Britbox works well for me.

Super Contributor

Love Acorn....If you like British, Aussie dramas...this is the place...

And low cost compared to an HBO etc..

Valued Contributor

they used to have a discount if you subscribed annually, but they dropped that. I still just pay once a year, I hate monthly bills ~ it's $59.99 @ year. 

enjoyable service ~ but I don't use it as often as I should. 

Esteemed Contributor

Last year I started watching Ovation on Spectrum and enjoyed many of the shows.  But so often, a series would be on for one season and the rest of seasons would have to be seen on Acorn.  So I have been paying for Acorn.   I so enjoy this station and the extra expense is worth it to me!!  I rarely watch any shows on other stations. 

There are hundreds of series on Acorn.  Many shows are from England/Ireland/Scotland/Australia. But I speak several languages so I particularly like the foreign series!  Have seen some Italian, Swedish, Norwegian; comedy, mystery, drama etc. 

** Forgot to mention French shows too...so good!!

Respected Contributor

I can “check out” a weekly subscription from our library to watch on my iPad. I don’t know how widespread this is but you might check it out.

Honored Contributor

Acorn TV - yes.  Acorn & Nutsie TV - no thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I have this on my Spectrum cable, it cost $4.99 a month and I really enjoy the programming !!!

Respected Contributor

We've taken advantage of the free preview.  We started watching Keeping Faith on Prime, then continued season 2 on Acorn.

Also if you like Martin Clunes from Doc Martin, he stars in Manhunt on Acorn.

We enjoy British crime shows and Acorn is loaded with them.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

We've taken advantage of the free preview.  We started watching Keeping Faith on Prime, then continued season 2 on Acorn.

Also if you like Martin Clunes from Doc Martin, he stars in Manhunt on Acorn.

We enjoy British crime shows and Acorn is loaded with them.

Yes,manhunt was good ,got the free trail i will keep it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Another good series with just 4 episodes is Bloodland.  We've just started Blood.  Both series are set in Ireland.