Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

The final episode of Keeping Faith launched yesterday.  They do tie up many loose ends.

Presently we are finishing season 4 of A Place to Call Home. (we like it a lot)

--------------

I think I have watched almost every show/series on Acorn, not so much of the comedies or documentaries  though.  Been watching over a year.  Some shows I loved and some I didn't get thru the first episode. Rarely watch the regular, typical TV channels.

Keeping Faith was one of my favorites. I wanted it to go for another season...though all the stories had concluded!!

@corita 

I know they say Keeping Faith is completely over, but they could easily resurrect the storyline. I must say, I was quite surprised to see the young man (do not want spoil if someone else is watching) at the end.

Did you watch The Heart Doctor?

Valued Contributor

I am currently watching The Brokenwood Mysteries and it's enjoyable ~ it's a cozy of sorts. 

Also just finished Deadwater Fell ~ definitely not a cozy. 

I did watch the first season of Keeping Faith ~ but I didn't continue on, it seemed like it had wrapped up. I'll have to check out the other seasons. 

Esteemed Contributor

For all Acorn viewers....this weekend  I watched two entertaining series -  Seesaw and The Drowning!   Seesaw is a British story; how one event can change family life!  The Drowning also a story about a British family changed by one event but with a surprise ending!