Honored Contributor

Re: Absolute dumbest TV show in history!

I have never watched that show due to the commercials...they showed me enough to know it would be awful. The dumbest TV show in history? They have a lot of competition! So sad that these beautiful young women are willing to exploit themselves in front of the tv camera. Can't think of any reality shows worth watching. We have been watching American Idol only because we had a friend whose daughter was a contestant...but she didn't make the top 20 so we don't watch it now either. I have so many former colleagues who love the Bachelor, Bachelorette, etc. I also regarded my former colleagues as intelligent, well- educated women....smh!

Respected Contributor

I have never watched the show, and never will.

Respected Contributor

I have zero interest in The Voice & other singing shows but watched Listen To Your Heart tonight...I don't take it seriously, it's  just mindless fun & a little escape.

Respected Contributor

I have pretty much quit watching TV.  Reality shows, now really!  I am done watching re-runs of shows I used to like as I have seen them so many times already.  I can't think of anything that is on now that I want to watch.  Maybe I am missing some great shows, but I don't know what they would be.  I would rather read a book.

I do watch PBS when they have the 50, 60 music on if DH comes across it when channel surfing.