Respected Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

@proudlyfromNJ 

I agree.  He is one of my favorite quarterbacks.

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 

Thanks for you response.  I had no idea that they can see what the contestants are writing.  Interesting.

I also didn't know he's interested in being the new host.

As to the visual appeal, I think he is very good looking but without the facial hair.  It ages him and makes him look tired.  Shave and I"m all IN.   

Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

Wow, thanks to you too for sharing this.   What a great conversation.  If he picked up his voice tone/speed/tenor during the rest of his games, I'd vote for him, for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Didn't know who he was before Jeopardy, so there was no prejudgement on my part. Personally, I wasn't impressed. Seems like a nice guy, but did not think he did that well. In fact, I turned it off after 15 minutes.

@World Traveler 

Me, either.   If you don't care about sports (or football) there is no reason you should know.

He has been in the news a lot lately for his engagement to actress Shailene Woodley so you don't have to care about football to have heard of him.  Just being aware if current events in the news will do it.

@ Pearley 

Ha ha ha .....   Oh dear ... I didn't realize that who Ms Woodley is dating or engaged to is considered actual "news".   Well, in your world, maybe, since you seem to live by what the gossip rags have to say.  For most people, that isn't "news". 

@Tinkrbl44   Couldn't tell you the last time I opened a gossip rag and I knew about it.  It was virutally everywhere.    I happened to know who he is so noticed; had he not been someone I was familiar with I would have scanned right by it and not noticed.

@Wsmom  She never posts,anything to me that isn't unkind. It's to be expected.  

Honored Contributor

@ Pearley 

Uh ...  Look in the mirror.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ Pearley 

Uh ...  Look in the mirror.  

@Tinkrbl44  I need only look above on this thread. 🙂

Respected Contributor

I found myself really looking forward to tonight's Jeopardy episode.  AR sure does wear a suit well and he has beautiful hands.  I typically don't care for facial hair either, but I think he wears it really well.

Oh, back to the show.  The young student won again.  He's pretty smart, but not unbeatable. 

So far AR is my favorite guest-host.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

He was much better tonight! Loosening up a little, I think. Seems more comfortable - I think he has an impish wicked sense of humor just waiting to cut loose!

Honored Contributor

He must be a clothes horse. Those suits look expensive. Of course $10,000 to him is like a dime to me. I heard he'd like to be the permanent replacement.

Respected Contributor

I think he is doing a good job.  Actually he is exceeding my expectations.