Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

@jellyBEAN I fear Mr. Trebek would turn over in his grave.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I think Anderson Cooper will do a fine job, he is a professional who's been on TV for quite a long time, and I find him likeable enough.  I'm certain he'll speak clearly and be quick.

This Joe Buck fellow I don't care for.  His receding hairline I find very distracting.  He may have a great voice, but there also has to be some sort of appeal there.

Has Howard Stern been suggested for guest hosting?  Woman Tongue

@jellyBEAN I am afraid I don't know Joe Buck, but I look forward to Anderson Cooper! You were just joking about Howard Stern, right? lol!!!!

Regular Contributor

So much better and seemingly without effort. Aaron,like Alex, enjoys the intelligence of the contestants and in doing so, shows his intelligence and wit. He sure has my vote.

Trusted Contributor

No Anderson Cooper or Katie Couric for me!  Any of the rest of them will be OK with me.  NOT GREAT, but just OK!  Ken Jennings will possibly get the job.  I really liked the job that Aaron Rodgers did, but I am feeling that he might stick with football for one more year.  

And I agree with those of you who had a little riff with Alex sometimes!  It would irk me when he would say:  "Billy has more money than the other 2 contestants put together!"   No need to remind the players of how dumb they might be!!!  (Joking)!!