Respected Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

Good gosh, I don't want him to leave.  I'd heard his name before and knew he was a football player, that's about it, but I just love his voice as host of Jeopardy.  He's got a dry sense of humor which I will miss.  I wish his gig was longer than two weeks.  Hopefully he'll be back for more. 

I am going to be depressed after he leaves.  Sigh.....Woman Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I think Anderson Cooper guest hosts for the next two weeks.

Honored Contributor

For me, his final moments were his best. Enough said.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

I guess I won't be watching for the next 2 weeks!

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter 

I guess I won't be watching for the next 2 weeks!

He might do a good job, I'll give him a chance.

Respected Contributor

When Aaron signed off tonight, he didn't sound like he'd be back to host another couple of weeks.  He seemed sad, as am I to see him go.  I liked everything about him and thought he did a great job as host.

Well, I have some sobbing to do.....Woman Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I don't watch any television during the day so I don't see Jeopardy.

I think Aaron Rodgers is more handsome without too much facial hair.  Some is okay.  I think he does well in the "Jake from State Farm commercials."

He would need time to be more comfortable in a role such as Jeopardy.  He is in his late 30's and may be looking to his future after football (Tom Brady aside).

I saw somewhere that he was recently engaged.  Yesterday, an article appeared on my newsfeed that former girlfriend, Danica Patrick, was devastated over their breakup.  True or not, who knows?  I didn't read the article, so that's all I know.

Hyacinth

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

After watching him for 2 weeks I honestly think he would be a great permanent host.  He has a great personality and good sense of humor. He is professional, his voice is nice to listen to and he reads the questions well also. 

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

When Aaron signed off tonight, he didn't sound like he'd be back to host another couple of weeks.  He seemed sad, as am I to see him go.  I liked everything about him and thought he did a great job as host.

Well, I have some sobbing to do.....Woman Sad

Executive Producer Mike Richards has said that Aaron is a strong contender for permanent host.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter It doesn't matter what kind of a job he does, I can't stand him. I didn't watch for the 2 weeks Katie Couric was hosting either for the same reason. I won't be watching.