Respected Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

I am still liking him.

From his expressions throughout the show, the man has a wicked sense of humor.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

I like him.  He's getting thru all the questions. He's quick w/the responses and getting the contestant's to move along.  He's got a sense of humor, he looks GREAT in a suit, and when he smiles and pauses for a commercial break I can't wait to get back to the game.

For someone who chose sports/athletics as his career I think he's doing quite well in media broadcasting.  Is he absolutely perfect?  No, but he's himself and I don't think he's putting on a phony performance to change who he is.

I really had only heard of him before.  I'm not a football fan so I have no partiality to any team or players. 

I still vote for Jesse Palmer.  He's also an x-football player now in media broadcasting.  Wish he'd get a chance to guest host.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I've been disappointed in Aaron.  His delivery is monotone and, while he's doing the job adequately, there's nothing special about it.  The best I can say about him is that he's better than Mehmet Oz.

Trusted Contributor

Being from Wisconsin,Green Bay packer fan,what else can I say!But,besides that he sure is handsome,smart,an wealthy!

Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I like him.  He's getting thru all the questions. He's quick w/the responses and getting the contestant's to move along.  He's got a sense of humor, he looks GREAT in a suit, and when he smiles and pauses for a commercial break I can't wait to get back to the game.

For someone who chose sports/athletics as his career I think he's doing quite well in media broadcasting.  Is he absolutely perfect?  No, but he's himself and I don't think he's putting on a phony performance to change who he is.

I really had only heard of him before.  I'm not a football fan so I have no partiality to any team or players. 

I still vote for Jesse Palmer.  He's also an x-football player now in media broadcasting.  Wish he'd get a chance to guest host.

I think he has gotten better and better as the shows came on.  I think they did each guest host's 10 days of filming in 2 days but he definitely got better as the shows moved on.  

I like him.

Honored Contributor

He said he would be back on Monday..i heard he was getting 2 extra weeks to be host.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

He said he would be back on Monday..i heard he was getting 2 extra weeks to be host.

Monday will be the start of his second week, and Anderson Cooper takes over from April 19-30. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@cowboy sam  Each guest host gets two weeks I thought.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

yes,i knew that but one day this  this week in my daily newspaper said he was extended for 2 more weeks..like you said each guest host would be 2 weeks    but paper gave ratings for show  for each guest host and his ratings brought veiwers numbers back up some.

Guess,we will have to wait and see  if my local newspaper is correct.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

yes,i knew that but one day this  this week in my daily newspaper said he was extended for 2 more weeks..like you said each guest host would be 2 weeks    but paper gave ratings for show  for each guest host and his ratings brought veiwers numbers back up some.

Guess,we will have to wait and see  if my local newspaper is correct.

@cowboy sam  Oh ok, so he may be extended for two weeks. That would be great. I kind of thought they all did their two week filming. I guess they can fit in two more weeks for Aaron.