Honored Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ Pearley 

Uh ...  Look in the mirror.  

-----

The @Tinkrbl44  and @pearley feud reminds me of the Bears and Packers rivalry. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  Which means nothing to either of us since I don't follow football either! 😄

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, I tried to care more for Aaron Rodgers last night, but still find him with little oomph to his delivery. Seems a bit monotone to me. I did watch all 30 minutes of the show, but don't see whatever I think there should be in a host.

Again, I think he is probably a very nice man, but not someone I will be eager or look forward to watching every night if he gets the position. If he gets the job, I will probably remove Jeopardy from my recording list; however, I would watch if it occurs to me that Jeopardy is on and I have nothing else to do.

Honored Contributor

Today's show just went off. I was fighting to stay awake. By the time they got to Final Jeopardy his energy seemed to be depleted. There's such a thing as too low key.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

He's kind of growing on me, and I'm a Viking fan.

Esteemed Contributor

I know nothing about football, so I had never seen him before.  I think he is doing a good job and certainly wouldn't mind looking at him everynight!!

Honored Contributor

Good to look at , but I will not watch Jeopardy unless he improves as he goes.  I thought there was a slight delay each time he had to speak and his comments were more repetitive anything posters here complain about QVC hosts.  I’d rather watch Jane sell shoes and I don’t buy shoes except at the orthopedic store.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  I am shocked!!!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  I am shocked!!!

I've always been a Vikings fan, even when living in my home state of Illinois.  And then I married a Minnesota native, so that sealed the deal.  We have to lay pretty low about wearing our Viking shirts in Packerland.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like him as host --- much too monotone.

I did like that he seemed genuinely interested in the contestants when they told a bit about themselves, unlike Katie Couric who seemed very fake about her interest in them.