Frequent Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

[ Edited ]

I'm in for Aaron.   Think he'll get better as he gets more comfortable.  And for me, he's oh so comfortable on the eyes.

Didn't like Dr Oz and never turned on Jeopardy when Katie Couric hosted as I never much liked her.

Think Aaron will be tied up with the NFL though next season.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find him to be as dry as a piece of toast. 

Honored Contributor

Well, we missed tonight's episode because Spectrum had a big outage in parts of New England.  We got it back just in time for the final "Jeopardy" question, so that didn't give us much of an idea of his performance.

We look forward to watching tomorrow night - if no more Spectrum fiber cables break!  I do wish they'd show "Jeopardy" on demand.

Trusted Contributor

He did a good job but his voice bugged me.  I believe he is a former jeopardy champion of some tournament.  I thought he did do a good job.  Much better than what they had for the past 2 weeks. 

Contributor

I have no idea who he is but I liked him instantly. Those dimples! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I don't get the visual appeal at all.  And his voice is a big yawn as in puts me to sleep.  Just a big NO from me.

@Shawnie 

I also don't think he's attractive .... never heard of him before today, so I'm not sure what he usually does.   Some people here like him, but I don't see it.

Trusted Contributor

NFL Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers 1920x1080 HD NFL ...

Green Bay Packer Quarterback 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

I don't get the visual appeal at all.  And his voice is a big yawn as in puts me to sleep.  Just a big NO from me.

@Shawnie 

I also don't think he's attractive .... never heard of him before today, so I'm not sure what he usually does.   Some people here like him, but I don't see it.

@Tinkrbl44  He's one of the best Quarterbacks of all time. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought he did fine.  A bit stilted but I'm sure he'll loosen up as the show goes on.

I think he's gorgeous!  Not to mention a great football player.

What was with that smart-aleck contestant in final jeopardy?  Was that really necessary?  Surprised they didn't edit it out but I guess how could they?   Aaron sure handled it well though.

Honored Contributor

I think he did a good job, He will loosen up over time, I think. He is  great quarterback and seems like a really genuine nice guy.....I am not a Packer Fan, but he is one of the best quarterbacks out there!

It is interesting to me to see all different types of people do this job, and see how differently they all are in terms of how they navigate through this position. I did not care for Dr. Oz, but my mom liked him. Katie was ok to me, but my mom didn't like her, so its all just different opinions! I am looking forward to see Anderson Cooper.