Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Aaron Rodgers On Jeopardy!

I admit I was the first to say I did not think I'd like him at all, but I was wrong!   His voice is very soothing and I think so far he's done a great job.  

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I just saw him.  I liked him.  He was appropriately funny and seemed pretty comfortable.

I thought his voice was weird.  Kind of droned and maybe a bit slow.  That may change as he gets in his groove.  

He can sure think on his feet.  Like that.

@Bridgegal  He's a champ for thinking on his feet. That's why he's so good at his real job.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He's done a few State Farm commercials; my favorite is called together. He and his dog off in a truck. They're on Utube if you want to see them.

Respected Contributor

Well he certainly has visual appeal.  I didn't realize he was so handsome.  He also seems to have a dry sense of humor which I like.

However, I do agree w/ @Bridgegal in that his voice seemed kinda robotic in a monotone way and a bit slow.  I was concerned he would not get thru all the clues, but he did do a good job with that.  Certainly a big improvement over Oz and Couric the past several weeks.  I'm sure he'll be getting more comfortable as the shows go on.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I don't get the visual appeal at all.  And his voice is a big yawn as in puts me to sleep.  Just a big NO from me.

Respected Contributor

He doesn't have the most dynamic voice, but he was fine and appeared very sincere.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah maybe because I am a Bears fans and therefore hate GreenBay,  he voice was too quiet, he needs to get more exciting.  Maybe he will get better.

Regular Contributor

Aaron Rogers is  from the small Northern California town of Chico and went to Berkeley (Cal) where he forewent his senior year to go the NFL. 

Respected Contributor

Aaron Rodgers is definitely multi-faceted.

He did a cameo on "Game Of Thrones" also.

Aaron Rodgers' Game of Thrones cameo: Speculating possible roles - Sports  Illustrated

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF