Honored Contributor

Re: AWFUL CASE ON JUDGE JUDY TODAY

So if the mother spoke English these girls would have been raised right??

Wow.

And getting a stomach ache over a TV show is nonsense.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 First, my feelings are my own. I wouldn't think of calling anyone else's reaction to something as being  "nonsense." Your comment was snotty but that was the intent.

IMO if the mother had more of a grasp of the language she MIGHT have been more aware of what those brats were doing in their lives.

My DiL"s parents are both from Mexico and get along very well with both languages. And NONE of their 7 kids has EVER ended up in a courtroom.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

I always watch Judge Judy and the case being discussed was the worst I have ever seen on a court TV show. The 2 sisters are probably involved with gangs, especially the 23-year old. Did anyone notice the tattoos she tried to cover up?  Those 2 little thugettes are dangerous and probably have some pretty dangerous connections too. I surely hope that the plaintiff and her family move away because those two gangsters are fully capable of harming them themselves or having someone else do it. Their mother was totally useless too.

@Buffalogal47  being a mother, it broke my heart that kids could turn on a parent  like that. But you could tell  the mother was in total denial - hopefully this court appearance woke her up.

Respected Contributor

While watching it, I wondered if the mother might suffer any abuse from the older daughter.  

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

While watching it, I wondered if the mother might suffer any abuse from the older daughter.  

I thought so too @Tyak 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Tyak That's a good point. "Bertha" was a cold and calculating b***h. I wouldn't put it past her. I feel sorry for her 2 children.

Honored Contributor

Bertha is a true sociopath, if and when she goes to prison she'll probably be the boss. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Fast forward to 14:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpNU4gRqFJE

ENJOY!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

One of our old neighbor kids (now probably in his late 30's) was on JJ a few years ago.  It was so crazy seeing him walk in and recognizing him.  Even so, I wasn't 100% certain it was him until I heard her say his first name.  Boy, did she cut him down to size in short order.  LOL