Honored Contributor

Re: AURORA TEAGARDEN SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TONIGHT!

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl I too liked Martin for Roe. Of course, my love for his acting has come from all the years of watching him as William Murdoch on Murdoch Mysteries.

And my thought was that it didn't take long for her to get over Martin. Seemed pretty hasty for as strong a relationship that they had. I would like to have the writers have more space/time between Martin and her now husband.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@J Town Girl I too liked Martin for Roe. Of course, my love for his acting has come from all the years of watching him as William Murdoch on Murdoch Mysteries.

And my thought was that it didn't take long for her to get over Martin. Seemed pretty hasty for as strong a relationship that they had. I would like to have the writers have more space/time between Martin and her now husband.

@World Traveler  But....Sally knew Roe was ready!  She said so! 😄

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I just read that the actor who played Martin wanted out of the series. He's also Murdoch in Murdoch Mysteries. I like him in both roles.

As some of you know, tho', in the books by Charlaine Harris, Martin is killed while on CIA assignment in Colombia. So, I always thought the show was just being true to the books!

And fyi for some of you Charlaine Harris also wrote the books that the True Blood vampire series is based on.

Honored Contributor

Last night HM&M showed the one where she met Martin. I can't believe I'd never seen that one before! I thought I'd seen them all --- multiple times!

Honored Contributor

Caught it Tuesday night and found it quite enjoyable. Wonder if her parents might get back together. When he reached for the mom's hand, I thought it was worth a try.