Honored Contributor

AURORA TEAGARDEN SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TONIGHT!

8 pm ET on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries station, she is supposed to marry Niall Matter's character. But of course a murder gets in the way of wedding plans and her father is a suspect.

I predict she'll get married during the last 5 minutes of the movie, same thing as when she got engaged. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AURORA TEAGARDEN SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TONIGHT!

@Pearlee  Absolutely right, but I predict the episode ends with the kiss at the end of the ceremony.  I doubt we'll go to the reception LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @Pearlee ! I won't be able to watch tonight but will record for later.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Who the heck is she?

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 It's a popular Hallmark Movies and Mysteries series. I think tonight's episode of the wedding is #16 in the series. I enjoy them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee    We both nailed it LOL  Wedding last 5 min and ended right after the kiss in the last 1 min.  Will the mother and father last? 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Pearlee    We both nailed it LOL  Wedding last 5 min and ended right after the kiss in the last 1 min.  Will the mother and father last? 

@mspatmac  😄 So predictable.  I think the parents storyline will continue but don't know if they'll last. I don't really like that guy for her.. The former head of the Murder Club who dated her for quite a while (Robert?) Was better for her IMO. The father is kind of frumpy.

I didn't like Ro's dress much and I hope she doesn't change her last name (that was brought up in one line by Nick).

Honored Contributor

I believe the next episode is August 22; it's about a murder during their honeymoon.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed this episode but I just wish they would give Sally a love interest.  I think the only time they had her briefly involved with a guy was during one episode when he was a former CIA agent who turned bad.  I believe he had murdered at least one person and was trying to frame Martin.  

I like the character of Sally and feel like she deserves a little more of a storyline.  They even gave the grumpy librarian a love interest in one of the mysteries.  

I know the actor who played Martin wasn't available to continue in the series but I just liked him better and felt that he was a better fit for Roe.  His character seemed to have a stronger personality whereas this guy just seems a little wishy-washy.  Roe's character is that of a strong woman and this guy just seems a little bit like a purse-holder.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Since I read all the books, I've been following the series ~ I don't have much to add except this is the kind of show you can watch and play games on your device and not have to worry about missing much. lol