Honored Contributor

ATTN: Michael Muhney/ex Adam from Y&R

I just saw on my most recent CBS Soaps Magazine that on December 20th (a Saturday) he will star with ex soap star Gloria Loring on ION - TV channel at 9:00 EST a movie called "Back to Christmas".

No other information was printed. Just wanted to let his fans here know where they can see him.

I have not made up my mind about the new Adam yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: Michael Muhney/ex Adam from Y&R

Hey, thanks ...... not sure where they're going with this new Adam ...... someone has to clear him of Delia's death., first and foremost. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor

I'm with ya, Tink

Honored Contributor

I just looked it up ......

Back to Christmas (Ion channel) is about ""a woman travels back one year in time to the Christmas before her broken engagement and tries to repair what went wrong ...... and discovers that this is a challenging undertaking"".

I'll be interested to see MM as someone other than Adam Newman.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this news will definitely watch as I like this actor. Don't know about the new one but I really do not like the new Billy at all - am liking the new Phyllis though. All these changes it is getting old.
Honored Contributor

dulwich, I accidentally posted some interesting about the guy who plays the new Billy and how he prepared for his role in the B&B Headline here.

Go over to my recent post on B&B and read about him. It's interesting. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I NEVER liked the former Adam so this guy is great for my tastes!! So many changes and so many newbies! The one positive Camryn Grimes who is the grown up Cassie IS GREAT!! She is a super addition to the show.

Wish Ashley wasn't back!

Honored Contributor

That Ashley is one busy woman! She's working on 3 shows at once! Good grief! I was soooo happy to see her and Stitch do the de, ed. Now Victoria will eventually find out and "good-bye Stitch".

Never cared for his character. I almost wonder if Ashley did that to make sure Victoria would go back to Billy.

From the beginning she kept saying, "I have a plan" (in reference to this whole Victoria/Billy thing). That's not to say she isn't attracted to him, but.......I guess you could say, "She likes her work.

Honored Contributor

I just checked on this an it comes on Sunday night from 11:00 to 1:00Am on IONHD Comcast 209.

I don't know if it's on other channels or what time. I've set my DVR up to record it.

It seems like a strange (late) time for a show that says, 2014. In other words it's not an old show.

Maybe others can find out when it's on a time when other people might want to watch it at a better time.

Honored Contributor

According to my TV schedule (I have the DVR set) this show will be on at 11:00PM tonight!

That seems so strange to me since it is a brand new show and they're showing it this late at night.

Anyway, wanted to give you guys a heads up on it in case you want to look it up later or DVR it.

I have Comcast (East Coast).