Esteemed Contributor

Re: ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

Speaking of shots, my hubby had one in his shoulder and he said while the Ortho was giving him the shot, he already started feeling better.  He hasn't had any pain since and it's been at least 5 years.

I had tennis elbow about 2 years ago and the Ortho gave me a shot too.  My tennis elbow was gone before I left his office and hasn't returned since.

A miracle I tell ya........

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@LoriLori   HAHAHAHAHA    I'll have to look that one up!!!!!

Oh, and I am still watching but I FF the scenes with Hope, Nicole, and Steve and more.   I am so glad Nicole is leaving because her crying and acting just makes me sick.  And that hair!!!!   Take those extensions out!   I started not liking her when she cried and cried over Daniel.   Her acting made me want to throw up. 

@snowball   Are they really extensions or is that a wig???  If it's a wig, it's a darn good one.....

Esteemed Contributor

I heart my own posts all the time but for some reason,nothing happens....Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie   Yeah, it looks like extensions to me because the top of her hair looks exactly like she wears it.   I doubt it is a wig!

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie    The shot took the pain away, but I do feel something going on when I lift my shoulder.   Maybe that too will go away but I go back Thursday, so we shall see.   Like I said, I had a shot 15 years ago for two herniated discs in my neck and the pain never returned.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  I have a whole folder of my emoticons-OT and I used them all the time. NOW, they won't copy anymore. Ever since OT left us. Truly.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Those Beekmans better not do that, just to sell soap!!!! 

Did you know that even a calf won't drink milk after six months of age? Just shows we shouldn't either. We drink almond milk. 

Esteemed Contributor

Here's my latest hairdo...spikey...not bad for an old broad.

spikey lynne.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Love it mama!!!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, you're so edgy!  LOVE!!!!  The cut and especialy the color!