Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: Judaline (not DAYS related)

@Judaline:  How are you?  This being a thread for you and all it seems only polite to inquire on this new day how you are?  And our host, @MamaWick?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, @twinsister, @sophiamarie:

Hahahahahaha, what a dope I am.  "Now, Voyager"?  Never heard of it.  I just assumed by the "Jerry" that you were all talking about "Jerry Maguire."  Heehee.  Not a big movie person here.

Now she tells me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie  Hey, shophia, so glad you found us. This is a nice cozy thread. Can you imagine how bored people would be if they came upon it? hahaha

Needless to say I won't be coming to the DAYS thread as I said I would on Fridays because my DAYSies came here. But if they ask me to I will. I think they'll do fine without me Smiley Happy

Maybe you'd better explain your Casablanca post to lori-she probably didn't see that one, either. Pity.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I'm fine, thanks, how are you? And mum? And neighbor with the teeth?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Sorry lori. But on a funny note, my favorite part of that movie,

I'm itching to walk through Publix singing "I've Written a Letter to Daddy."  I can be that way.  But sadly I won't.  When my sister was alive I'd do stuff like that from time to time.  She was my best audience. 

was when Baby Jane got into her car and before she started it up, she looked in the rearview mirror and primped and gave herself a smile as if you to say, you've still got it, kid. I remember laughing so hard and now I'm probably doing the same thing (only I'm not laughing).

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, @sophiamarie, I DID see "Casablanca"!  (I didn't enjoy it but I saw it LOL.)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori I'm fine, thanks, how are you? And mum? And neighbor with the teeth?

@Judaline, it's the neighbor's eyes.  She's blind in one eye and had cataract surgery in the other.  It went fine, she's now 20/20 in that eye.  I have three more days of drops to give.  But who's counting?... 

...I am!  All told I will have made 78 trips to her house and spent one night (the night of the surgery) sleeping in her bedroom in a "recliner" that isn't even a recliner, it only has a footrest, so I slept sitting up duh) and she's not usually a sweetie. 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Oh, yeah, eyes. I knew that! (eyes, making mental note). What you did for her I could only do for my kids. Just because of her personality, or lack thereof, they are considering you for sainthood as I write this.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, mom is, um, quite challenging these days and I'm walking around in a fog.  It's not even her health at this moment, it's her personality, especially her impulsivity.  Causing messes.  I walk around in a fog lately.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, the real saints are gasping in horror right now LOL.